Section IV: Extended Response (1 Viewer)

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
Uhh... i didn't think the 3 hours of sleep would get to me but i fucked up quite badly

I referred to Woolworths as a public company throughout my report, yet mistakenly used Pty. Ltd. Whenever i referenced it... just how badly is this going to impact me?

fucking kill me

HSC Marker said it should not negatively effect me at all yus

Last edited:

Raajaaqt

HSC
Can anyone help me out! I forgot to identify which question in section 4 I answered, which was Question 26, I wrote a lot for it! Do you think markers will still understand which question I answered. I mention nothing about marketing or promotional strategies and talk excessively about HR and its strategies, will I still recieve marks?!?! Fucking stressed about that for some reason!

Like the markers are not retarded or anything they can understand which question I am answering yeah?

Bongos

HSC
Okay. I'm freaking out I think I answered the marketing question wrong...I'm too embarrassed to post what I wrote can I PM someone so they can tell me if I stuffed up?!

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
Can anyone help me out! I forgot to identify which question in section 4 I answered, which was Question 26, I wrote a lot for it! Do you think markers will still understand which question I answered. I mention nothing about marketing or promotional strategies and talk excessively about HR and its strategies, will I still recieve marks?!?! Fucking stressed about that for some reason!

Like the markers are not retarded or anything they can understand which question I am answering yeah?
As long as your handwriting is legible the markers should pick up that you are doing human resources.

abarodaw

HSC
Ok, so I misread the question "promotional strategies" and wrote about all the 4 Ps
And so I talked to business people after and they said ITS OK to do that as long as I incorporated that the other 3Ps can be used for promotion

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
Ok, so I misread the question "promotional strategies" and wrote about all the 4 Ps
And so I talked to business people after and they said ITS OK to do that as long as I incorporated that the other 3Ps can be used for promotion
hmm... you will very likely get marks for writing about the others, but they where explicitly looking for elements of the promotion mix i would think. But honestly, if you wrote something like how packaging will lead to word of mouth advertising/customer relationships i feel that that will still be pretty valid. Too late to worry about it now honestly, exam is over and i'm sure you did fine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)