Section IV - Extended Response (1 Viewer)

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
I think the question asked more for integrating the influences with the strategies rather than actually listing them.

So I started off with an overview on two key influences and then into the strategies in which I said that (x) influence is the rationale for this strategy.
pretty much did this

brief overview of influence, then strategy in depth in response

new paragraph

brief overview of influence, strategy etc etc

kpopism

HSC
JUST influences?
yeah just influences. no strategies whats so ever. i incorporated my two case studies
pretty well but i know i didnt answer the question right. do you think i would get anything for it?

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah just influences. no strategies whats so ever. i incorporated my two case studies
pretty well but i know i didnt answer the question right. do you think i would get anything for it?
:(

I think you'll still get some marks

its not like they'll give you zero

NFmusic1995

HSC
I chose three key strategies, and showed how they impacted more or less every Influence.

I.e I chose outsourcing, linked it with globalisation, then cost-based and quality expectations, and put a few case studies in.

I think i integrated it great, i did a similar question last year when i first did business, again in my half yearlys "influences on strategies " and then trials.

Hopefully 20/20 for BS report and Essay,

NFmusic1995

HSC
Like i said the strategy of technology, then linked it with the influences on strategy, and how it impacts the inputs, and type/quantity of outputs, hence it is crucial for Management to respond to these accordingly

mrbananaman

HSC
N/A
thats exactly how i interpreted it and im pretty sure thats the only way to answer the question considering the way it was worded

i integrated them moar though like for each: paragraph on influence, paragraph on strategy that runs synchronously with this + few lines of case study

rinse and repeat 3 times
Yep, this is how I did it :p

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
I chose three key strategies, and showed how they impacted more or less every Influence.

I.e I chose outsourcing, linked it with globalisation, then cost-based and quality expectations, and put a few case studies in.

I think i integrated it great, i did a similar question last year when i first did business, again in my half yearlys "influences on strategies " and then trials.

Hopefully 20/20 for BS report and Essay,
Yeah i did something similar, i focused more on deep analysis rather then churning out every strategy i could think of. I didn't have a specific paragraph on each influence but i integrated a far few of them together, we should be ok.

The issue with talking about a lot of strategies is falling into the trap of not analysing the effect of them in enough detail and instead just describing.

NFmusic1995

HSC
Yeah i did that mistake in 2012 trials for business, spoke about every strategy and got 9/20 , learnt my lesson

I listed all of them in the intro, but then i said the key strategies to further respond to influences include technology, Globalisation, and Outsourcing

And as i explained each i linked them on influences with in depth case studies with stats and everything, really hope i killed it.

Did multis in 5minus, so i had so much time, like 1hour+ for each essay/report

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)