Section IV - Extended Response (1 Viewer)

Which question did you do?

• Q. 27

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Q. 28

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

terminator69

HSC
Re: Business Studies Section IV: Extended Response

Did 28 and got raped hard. I didn't mention a case study at all!?!?!?!? it wasn't even in the question. :(

pratick

HSC

Well.. i did Qn. 28 and that was immense bull shit.

like... ultra bullshit.

though 26 was brill, i got down about 6 pages for that, but only about 4 or so for 28 :(.

I'm really glad there was no Business management and change, that made my day!!

rohan7

HSC

Did 28 and got raped hard. I didn't mention a case study at all!?!?!?!? it wasn't even in the question. :(
buddy, u must be fuckin retarded lol if u look at the marking criteria for 27 and 28 one of the 3 was something like "incorporates relevant case study/studies". thats what u do a case study question for lol, how could you not mention one? and i thought i fucked up haha nah good luck with the rest of it tho

theitguy

HSC

I'm not sure whether my response really had it right, the part of the question I was most unfamiliar with was the market research process, I assumed it obviously meant market research like interviews/surveys, looking at figures, etc, but I didn't know anything about an actual 'process'.

I focused on my strengths, and wrote a report where it had two main sections - one was a marketing plan, and one were the objectives of financial management. I went through it, and instead of actually doing the plan I went through all the stages of it and talked about what goes into the stages, and how market research helps to enhance those stages. Also there was information about Billabong at every stage. My report was laid out as follows:

1. Executive summary (dah)
2. Marketing plan
2.1 Situational analysis
2.1.1 SWOT
2.1.2 Product lifecycle
2.2 Marketing goals
2.3 Target market
2.4 Marketing objectives
2.5 Controlling
3. Financial objectives
3.1 Profitability
3.2 Liquidity
3.3 Efficiency
3.4 Growth
3.5 Return on Capital
4. Conclusion

I wrote 14 pages all up.

Does that sound right? I'm not sure if I was even referring to the right things :(

Last edited:

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

i made up some shit about billabong and coca cola....

only used case studies for the marketing bit though? :S

and i only used 4 case examples, is that gonna be enough?
probably not :(

terminator69

HSC

buddy, u must be fuckin retarded
Thanks man.

if u look at the marking criteria for 27 and 28 one of the 3 was something like "incorporates relevant case study/studies". thats what u do a case study question for lol, how could you not mention one?
Well I must have glanced over it. Fucking fuck.

jessica.anne

HSC
N/A

I did the same thing!

Its not only that I forgot to put it in, it was not even IN my mind at all. I only remembered on the way home.

Wonder how many marks I'll lose -.-

SamuelW23

HSC

Did 28, Filled one of the writing books. Thought it went really well hoping for 17 or 18. Kinda stuffed up the Marketing Plan though, and i talked about marketing strategies with case studies insted of talking about marketing objectives. Ah well, overall i thought the test was bullshit hard, especially question 26.

Fluorescent

Banned
HSC

I was relieved it wasnt about global but when I looked at the question I pissed my pants
Mine was like 90 percent case study

oh and I got up to the second booklet on the first page...How many pages is that?

spazamataz

HSC

I did 28, nearly 11 pages!!
I basically said that marketing produces sales through product awarness which creates revenue which achieves the objectives of financial management.
NO MORE BUSINESS STUDIES EVER :D

murphyad

HSC

I did 28. Did 5 pages which makes about 800ish words at my writing size.

None of my case studies worked so I somehow remembered some random material on Ford Australia that I'd read in a car magazine and spun that in....in fact most of my response was case study and then I was like 'well yeah the case study shows this so it must be true'......the end.

I dunno about the content though: I basically said market research process affects the development of the target market for these reasons, then therefore it affects developing marketing strategies and imp mon & cont'ing, and that the marketing plan is hence designed with financial objectives in mind blah blah blah.

But all in all I think it was passable.

Last edited:

bench

HSC
Question 27.

I just wanted to ask how people linked Customer Types and Financial Planning Cycle together? I thought that through affecting marketing strategies it wouldve lead to changes in the FPC, but I'm not sure at all what this fktarded question was trying to get at. Please, any insights?

BUSINESSKING

HSC

I did Question 28. Pretty straight-forward, I wrote 12 pages. 19-20, would be surprised with 18 or less.

rowdyroddy

HSC

at first i was like oh shit im fucked, but then i thought it over and i did pretty good, i did 28, no idea about q27.
wrote about 900 words

dotdot*love

HSC

I did q28, i bullshit my case studies the whole way through... LOL i wrote 8 pages...

TheFush

HSC
Re: Question 27.

i sorta did by looking at buyer behaviour of various customers...and then tying that in with a need to budget and utilise cash flow predictions as per the ways they purchase (influenced by legal ways, marketing etc...)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)