Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Share your thoughts here

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Did first two sections in 50 minutes and nearly ran out of time in section 4 ahaha

NFmusic1995

HSC
Low gearing = high solvent , hence internal sources of finance i.e retained profits?

ClassOf2013

HSC
For that question that asked about the bicycle business, I suggested they introduce a pay in advance system...oh well.

Mitsunami

HSC
Section 2 was alright. Did it faster than I expect but rechecked and hopefully I didn't mess up somewhere...

jasonz1c

HSC
N/A
Was a letter of credit an appropriate global financial management strategy??

shaziee7

HSC
1. Did anyone use bill of exchange for method of payment?
2. For the question about australia and currency fluctuations, could you talk about how higher currency compared to other countries increases the price to export, therefore managers should reduce the amount in which they export and wait till the aus dollar is low compared to other countries?
Apparently u had to talk about hedging and derivatives

WildKoala

HSC
N/A
1. Did anyone use bill of exchange for method of payment?
2. For the question about australia and currency fluctuations, could you talk about how higher currency compared to other countries increases the price to export, therefore managers should reduce the amount in which they export and wait till the aus dollar is low compared to other countries?
Apparently u had to talk about hedging and derivatives
1. Yeah! I did. I'm pretty sure it's correct
2. And no,the question specifically asked what was a strategy to avoid fluctuation or something (can't remember question correctly), but the answer was hedging ( which includes, derivatives --> forward exchange contract, options contract & swap contract)

WildKoala

HSC
N/A
Was a letter of credit an appropriate global financial management strategy??
Yeap! Anything below was acceptable to use:
- Bills of exchange (the best choice in the question case due to guarantee)
- Letter of credit
- Clean payment

Question DID NOT accept payment in advanced

shaziee7

HSC
sigh :( what did everyone put for the independent discount fuel and convenience store? i think it was how e-commerce could be used and whether supply chain management would be effective and maybe one other question.

I believe it would be effective as it is independent and will require integrating and managing the flow of supplies through logistics, e-commerce etc.

NFmusic1995

HSC
sigh :( what did everyone put for the independent discount fuel and convenience store? i think it was how e-commerce could be used and whether supply chain management would be effective and maybe one other question.

I believe it would be effective as it is independent and will require integrating and managing the flow of supplies through logistics, e-commerce etc.
I spoke how it can make an online website to further allow customers to redeem these fuel vouchers and as a logistics tool to check for stock etc.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I said bill of exchange except I got the definition wrong ahaha

Also for the derivatives question I forgot the difference between derivatives and hedging... I wrote 'hedging' but then listed a derivative lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)