Section 2 - Creative Writing (1 Viewer)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
How'd you all find Section 2? Was it what you prepared for?

Share your thoughts here.

SuperMike96

HSC
I spent the whole weekend writing a feature article :S

naah, the creative was very specific. I had to create a story on the spot. Hopefully the markers see some hidden excellence in my creative that I didn't...

mrbananaman

HSC
N/A
LOL amen to the above..

Thank god for short story though :) Stimulus seemed good. A variety to choose from, I used the first one :)

andybandy

HSC
I was prepared, used the second stimulus, think i did well in this, spent the first bit of the exam doing this with full confidence, although i dont know about my story plot line, its a good story for belonging

Recondit

ヽ(" `Д´)ノ
HSC
My creative fit perfectly with quote 1 and the question :D
Weird thing was that I managed to condense 900ish words from my pre-prepared response in 3 pages - probably forgot some lines

sammie293

HSC
Horrible for me.
I did it last and had to change my prepared so much. It was really short, rushed and urgh I feel sorry for the markers reading it.

Kowther

HSC
I didn't even get to finish mine but I got up to the climax so I hope markers realise I answered the question/stimulus

Focus is Key

HSC
Horrible for me.
I did it last and had to change my prepared so much. It was really short, rushed and urgh I feel sorry for the markers reading it.
Same! If it didn't specify an afternoon I would have been fine, lots of mine was at night! Hope I manage a 10/15 :( I'm not holding my breath though. It was terrible.

hjed

HSC
I liked the creative, I didn't intend to use one of my practise responses but the third quote fit it so well that I did.

I did directly quote the quote though (instead of just basing the idea around it), hope I don't lose marks for that. :/ Also ended up writing in second person.

T-Hud

HSC
Literally nothing happens in my story lol... honestly 2 pages of rubbish. Hated the stimuli offered.

moocow920

HSC
So relieved it wasn't an interpretative dance or a painting, I was sweating for a bit there.

Seriously though, thought the stimuli were horrible, especially when you had to make it the 'central element' but I think I adapted my story ok. Does anyone know if the picture of the woman was of a particular famous person or just a random picture?

Locus

HSC
What was the 2nd image about ... with the chairs, work and the bags and stuff? Was it a conflict between choosing to interact (with the bags e.g. like shopping) or working (folders of paper)?

NWO

HSC
Lol 6 pages... I chose the image with the photo album. It linked prtty well. basically copied and pasted my memorised creative
its Christmas. This guy is lonely. Stares through the Window. Phone rings. Daughter ( from the picture) says he cant make it. Photo alburm. Look at the. Descriptions of daughter. Flashback. Relationship with daughter> conflict. Flashback ends. Daughter comes to his house. So, what do u guys think?

NWO

HSC
lol did u miss the photo album? I basically mentioned about the photo not all the bags and stuff.

NWO

HSC
lol? Could be some bodys daughter? lol

EmilyX

HSC
So relieved it wasn't an interpretative dance or a painting, I was sweating for a bit there.

Seriously though, thought the stimuli were horrible, especially when you had to make it the 'central element' but I think I adapted my story ok. Does anyone know if the picture of the woman was of a particular famous person or just a random picture?
It was a picture of an actress. Can't remember her name though.

kewon

HSC
lol creative i rushed that one so bad
i saw a couple words in the 1st stimulus that my creative was on so just used that....

how did everyone else interpret image 1?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)