second booklet question plz help me out (1 Viewer)

ronaldo

i have a question about using the second booklets for the same question
u know how u get a string to connect the booklets , what happens if u didnt connect them but u indicated on the booklet that u used 2 books for that question, and u left the centre not stringing the books together, do u reckon the examiners did it for u or what happens im stressing i didnt string my second booklets on, did anyone else do what i did, i hope the examiners did it for me or else im stuffed, pl hellp me out

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
we don't string anything together, we just leave it on our desks.
Don't stress, the supervisor will have it all sorted out, as long as things were clearly identified on the front, don't stress, it will be fine.

ronaldo

ye we didnt even get any instructions if we were supposed to string them together. so its ok thanks, any more examples of ppl who didnt string their second booklets together?

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
we aren't even given string we just have our piece of paper signed off and leave everything on the desk

ronaldo

crap im not sure if they signed my blue piece of paper, do u reckon they signed it later when i left, cos the guy just said im ok and i can go, but i dont think anyone signed it yet, what do u reckon ms 12

blah

I am blah
HSC
man the people in charge of your school are pretty dodgy...

tegs

It'll be fine. You would have indicated on the front that you used 2 booklets right? So if anything went wrong they'd know. They're pretty pedantic about it all.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i think they check everything on the way out, they should have strung them. even if they didn't they will get 2 books from u at the marking centre

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)