SC 2007 - Computing Skills (1 Viewer)

amberangel

Anonymous
HSC
D347H574R said:
Agreed. Think I finished with about 50 to go n just got up and left, went walkin around the school for a while disturbing classes etc
I got impatient near the end or I might have checked more. But my friends were also getting up and leaving. *shrugs*

xP;

amberangel

Anonymous
HSC
Maybe you can tell, I'm just posting for the sake of posting, not because I have anything remotely interesting to say.

Ruined-Phate

HSC
Ok thanks, sounds like it was contrast then. :)

amberangel said:
Good Point. ... It's 1:03AM.. I should hussle off to bed. *sigh*
Ah, 1:36AM now. Us nocucturnals are a dieing breed. :\

Last edited:

homijoe

HSC
sikhman said:
i think it was washout....because that's the option you select to make an image faded when using a watermark...
yea i think ur correct..

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
Pen and Paper people, myself included, good luck at 11! Sounds like everyone here will get a Highly Compentent.

Would be quite funny if someone here got CND, as this is an online forum.

fayeee

HSC
Pen and paper computer finished =D
yayay it was pretty good.
everyone finished an hour early so everyone slept lol
YEAH .. a few database & spreadsheet questions screwed me over..
but SC's over! yeew!

militiaman

HSC
Did the pen & paper one today.

I didn't want to get bored so I was fairly slow with all my questions, ended up finishing in 45 mins. There were no real suprises here, the test was as easy if not easier than I expected. I knew roughly 90% of the stuff in it, and the other 10% took simple comprehension skills to figure out.

For the contrast question I noted what you guys were saying here and looked at the picture and decided to go with contrast. My friends would not accept this afterwards though, here's hoping that we're all right.

There were a few other iffy-ish questions, but the one I mainly remember was #7 which was saving as an rtf. Now, if I had to save it as an .rtf I would just have added the .rtf extension to the end of the filename (3). However, it also had the little 'Save as' drop down menu which I assume you could save as an rtf, so I went with this.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Do all schools have the same test?

D347H574R

Liverpudlian
HSC
militiaman said:
Did the pen & paper one today.

I didn't want to get bored so I was fairly slow with all my questions, ended up finishing in 45 mins. There were no real suprises here, the test was as easy if not easier than I expected. I knew roughly 90% of the stuff in it, and the other 10% took simple comprehension skills to figure out.

For the contrast question I noted what you guys were saying here and looked at the picture and decided to go with contrast. My friends would not accept this afterwards though, here's hoping that we're all right.

There were a few other iffy-ish questions, but the one I mainly remember was #7 which was saving as an rtf. Now, if I had to save it as an .rtf I would just have added the .rtf extension to the end of the filename (3). However, it also had the little 'Save as' drop down menu which I assume you could save as an rtf, so I went with this.
With the rtf, some computers won't save as .rtf if you just type it in, the file will come out something like example.rtf.txt for example so you have to use the drop down to confirm it

homijoe

HSC
Does any1 remember the asnwer to the margin question?

i put increase top and bottom margin..any1 else

Last edited:
HSC
I had trouble with the questions about subscript, mg and kb (or whatever it is). I do ist too. xD!

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
ajdlinux said:
Well, if you said subscript you were wrong because the answer was superscript ;)
Not really, I had a question where the answer was superscript and another where the answer was subscript.

homijoe

HSC
ajdlinux said:
Oh really? I don't remember there being two with sub/superscript answers. Was this paper or online?
I recall on seening sub/super/script appearing ONCE in the Pen and Paper

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)