SC 2007 - Australian History, Geography, Civics and Citizenship (1 Viewer)

fayeee

HSC
don't you refer to land rights struggle
including the wik and mabo case and stuff?
and that work stoppage thing LOL
gah ..

x.X

Pieater

HSC
Our Geography teacher only gave us sheets on Reconciliation and Human Rights for Aboriginals last week and didnt actually teach it to us so i was like ahhh...but i think i rambled well enough lol

What did everyone put for that question in History bout UNESCO where it was like 'which one would they most likely help in' or whatever...that was the only question that stumped me really

But Geo was a bit harder the history...the sad thing is im doing geo next year and not history...sucks to be me lol

reggie7

You'll Never Walk Alone
HSC
sorry, probably a really easy question but what'd everyone put for the height of the mountain? 150? 180? or 220?

fayeee

HSC
omgsh you're doing geography?
interesting

ummm i put distribution of food =S
lol, what did you put?

sarahbradley07

Gold Coast Schoolies '09
HSC
I did an assignment on the tent embassy at the start of the year so i knew heaps of information on it already .
First i kind of said what the embassy was and the goal of it and then the result from it . I also mentioned how many people were there aprox. and the governments reaction =]
i could have written about it for dayys but they gave us like 5 lines to write it in ! i was NOT happy =[ haaha

homijoe

HSC
fayeee said:
don't you refer to land rights struggle
including the wik and mabo case and stuff?
and that work stoppage thing LOL
gah ..

x.X
Ah pheeew dass wat i spoke about as well hope its all correct...and yeah i too put 180 i think its correct bcoz next to the map it had contour intervals:50m so it went up lyk 50,100,150 then the X mountain fingy was up der couldnt be 220 or sumfin dat high

reggie7

You'll Never Walk Alone
HSC
yay i put 180 too...

I was really hoping for one of those long response questions where you could chose Aid, trade, migration or defence. cause we did soo much in class on trade and migration.

Pieater

HSC
fayeee said:
omgsh you're doing geography?
interesting

ummm i put distribution of food =S
lol, what did you put?
I was tossing up between that and the primary school just coz of education and I was like ahhhh
but i think i put primary school...which im now regretting
lol
owell
I'll wait and see what happens

kkwok25

UAI aim: 85+
HSC
i think there was something about food, primary schools...thats all i remember, but i went with food also.

homijoe

HSC
did any1 pick the vietnam veterans for the second short response and if u did wat did u talk about?
i spoke about the post traumatic stress they experienced, defoliation campaign, cancer ,birth abnormalities and brain dysfunction. i kept refereing to how these diseases caused spearation between families...and i also spoke about their home parade being celebrated many years later 1987.

Ppen

HSC
homijoe said:
did any1 pick the vietnam veterans for the second short response and if u did wat did u talk about?
i spoke about the post traumatic stress they experienced, defoliation campaign, cancer ,birth abnormalities and brain dysfunction. i kept refereing to how these diseases caused spearation between families...and i also spoke about their home parade being celebrated many years later 1987.
Yeh i did vietnam verterans aswell... i basically did the same as what u did mentioning how families were ruined and chilren were left fatherless.
I also mentioned why they received no recognition (cos ppl were against the vietnam war -eg-from the horrific images on T.V), the formation of the Viet Veterans asscoiation to receive recognition and compensation, mental illnesses (and how that affected families) and Agent Orange.

Its a shame they didn't have an extended response question directly about Vietnam....cos i know it too well... :(

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
homijoe said:
I did, I mentioned psychiatric issues, the stigma attached to Vietnam and the increased suicide rate among children of veterans.

chaldoking

HSC
Guys i dont think UNESCO was providing food, i think or i am pretty certain that it was about the peace one ... beause in the source it said global conflicts or something like that.

cjs4898157

korean member
HSC
Re: SC 2007 - History/Geography

fayeee said:
History was good :] (I hope LOL)
Yeah, I got mixed up between two of the selections, but overall long response was good.

GEO OMFG.
I completely bullshitted Human Rights. Yeah yeah, it was the only one I didn't bother to study for.
Sigh. Silly me ><
gawd same here i havn studied human rights n sutff so i wrote some bullshit on reconciliation.. but other Qs were easy.. meh!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)