=S! uh oh! (1 Viewer)

1qaz2wsxokm

HSC
hey ppl!

This is a bit out of the topic but my friend had heaps of subjects left and i was asking him WTF and he said he he had 4unit maths! I told him that it was the other day and he went crazy =S! he supposidly didnt go 2 the ext eng exam today couse he was complaining to the board =s! hez the top in his school.. can he do anything =S!

RainbowBrite

HSC
Why didn't the school or anyone contact him before the exams? That's a lil odd if you ask me. And I don't know how he could be so negligent with HSC exam dates. Surely he would have talked to friends who do the same subject as him? =S

And I think you should have found a better place to post this.

Best of luck to your buddy. Hopefully he's learnt his lesson.

sarah89

HSC
Yeah thats a bit slack the school didnt call him. My teachers panicked if someone wasnt there like 10 minutes before the exam.

But i doubt you can get illness/misadventure for just forgetting an exam. A girl in my street forget her french exam i think 3 years ago, and she just got 0. The general consensus was that it was her own fault she missed the exam, and that it was entirely avoidable.

ouch. id cry. especially 4 unit maths. but he didnt go to the extension english exam because of it?? why didnt he just at least do todays exam and then go?

But yeah, good luck to him. hope it all works out.

vigNETTE

HSC
lmao. poor guy. they might give him an estimate, otherwise it'd be really sad. nyway, hope everything works out for him.

gracie007

HSC
sounds like an idiot to me, its his own fault to not know when his exams are. what kind of school do you go to if hes top? and why would he bother complaining about it? its not like the Board can change the hsc timetable just for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)