Run Lola Run (1 Viewer)

Hombre

I like it too but I dont know.....

I would say it is a bit too unusual and non-specific for you to label it easily into any genre....

so yeah Idunno.... like as far as I understand contemporary crime fiction is supposed to include psychology or other issues i.e. racism/poverty/feminism... etc and although I saw it a while ago I dont think it did

Although her hair was sexy as

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Hombre said:
I would say it is a bit too unusual and non-specific for you to label it easily into any genre....

so yeah Idunno.... like as far as I understand contemporary crime fiction is supposed to include psychology or other issues i.e. racism/poverty/feminism... etc and although I saw it a while ago I dont think it did
Basically the labeling and your inability to completely do so is part of a contemporary text and the hybridity of a genre, so as long as its crime fic then its usable with your focus being on how it deviates from the crime fic genre while still remaining apart of it, and how the times and values caused these changes etc. And it should be noted that the ETA lecturer at the Ext 1 study day approved of using this text, so make of that what you will.

samartarse

HSC
IF U R READING THIS AND HAV GOOD NOTES ON RUN LOLA RUN, can u please upload them and send me a personal message as im struggling wiv da movie's concepts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)