revolution is at hand (1 Viewer)

topaz

i am givin all u "year 12" people a warning. we("year 11") are takin over. so get out

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Originally posted by topaz
i am givin all u "year 12" people a warning. we("year 11") are takin over. so get out
A rather foolish indication of a premature 'revolution'. Who will be asked for advice upon various Ancient related questions? Us. Additionally, even if your coup 'succeeds', you'll be facing the exact situation, albeit mirrored within a year, the class of 2005 storming the barricades of the enclosed 'Year 12 Ancient History' forum, giving their own particular 'warning', urging the purging of the 'old' before being confronted with the difficulties of holding power, idealism compromised by the realities of life.... Ten seconds that did not shake the world.

What's ironic about it is that your status as 'Year 11' has ended.. Although to be fair, it's Ancient History, so it's not exactly something I'm hugely dedicated to holding onto.. :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by topaz

revolution...how bout i assume the rightful position of stubborness and summaringly tell you to f**k off :)

Besides to oust us as such...you cannot merely tell us or move us by force!!...foolish foolish year 11's....

THE REVOLUTION DOES NOT EXIST!!!....IT IS DOOMED TO FAIL JUST AS THE TAKEOVER BID BY MICROSOFT WAS ON NETSCAPE :)

Leon585

HSC
is this something to do with matrix revolutions?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Leon585
is this something to do with matrix revolutions?
no just the resistant nature of year 12 2k+3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)