retail service (1 Viewer)

phuong14

HSC
did anyone take the retail serice test today? if so, can you share some insights on the test. i thought it was pretty hard.

Last edited:

m-swan

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey I did the paper today, for me, multiple choice was easy expect like 1 or 2 at max wrong and found short answers mostly okay, long response merchandising question i was a bit like :S wat are you asking me haha but i just talking about merchandising techniques, hot spots cold spots, importance of redoing displays each season, wrote bout booklet only for section III.. what did you write?? in the minimise theft essay i wrote like 2 booklet for section IV, i talked about security equipment, types of theft and thevies and wat staff should to to reduce theft and out to appraoch thevies and just gave evulation coz it was an assess question. what about you??

m-swan

HSC
Uni Grad
woah so many typos ^^ haha sorry on my phone :/

phuong14

HSC
yeh i think i did alrite. most of the short response were easy. but the last question kinda threw me of. made up random things

m-swan

HSC
Uni Grad
yeh i hope i did well 80+ hoping high 80s coz from 88 and below is scales down

jlo94

HSC
i found the exam was really good! So much better than the CSSA trial i can tell you that. There were a couple of multiple choice questions that threw me off but apart from that overall it was an awesome exam hope i get 90+ :)

Duha_H

HSC
i think it was pretty straight forward

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)