Results Check / Raw Marks / Exam Responses (1 Viewer)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
The Board of Studies provides the following services following the release of results:

Results Check
A clerical check to confirm that your papers and marks were processed correctly. See below link for full range of checks included. Note that this is NOT a remark.
Available: 20 December 2012 to 12 April 2013
Cost: $30 for English Standard or Advanced, $15.50 per course for all other courses.

Full Details: http://studentsonline.bos.nsw.edu.au/go/myhsc/hsc_results/hsc_results_check/

Raw Mark Report
The raw marks you received in the exam. These are the marks given to you by the markers before they are aligned.
Available: 24 December 2012 to 12 April 2013
Cost: $5.50 per course + the cost of a results check if not already ordered.

Full Details: http://studentsonline.bos.nsw.edu.au/go/myhsc/hsc_results/hsc_raw_marks_report/

Exam Responses
A copy of your written exam responses.
Available: 24 December 2012 to 12 April 2013
Cost: $32 per course + the cost of a results check if not already ordered.

Full Details: http://studentsonline.bos.nsw.edu.au/go/myhsc/hsc_results/hsc_examination_responses/

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
You can only gain marks, they never take them away.

deswa1

HSC
Check to make sure the markers marked every question, things were entered into the computer correctly (i.e. if a marker gave you 16/20, that it wasn't entered as 15/20) etc. It ISN'T a remark at all.

And is anyone here buying back their exam responses? I'll probs get mine for phys, chem, eco and english and I'll try and get the school to pay for them haha

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
Check to make sure the markers marked every question, things were entered into the computer correctly (i.e. if a marker gave you 16/20, that it wasn't entered as 15/20) etc. It ISN'T a remark at all.

And is anyone here buying back their exam responses? I'll probs get mine for phys, chem, eco and english and I'll try and get the school to pay for them haha
That would be really interesting! I'd LOVE to see first in state responses for Chem/Phys... I'd imagine they wouldn't be so much different to state rankers/other such high achievers, just impeccably consistent throughout the paper?

deswa1

HSC
That would be really interesting! I'd LOVE to see first in state responses for Chem/Phys... I'd imagine they wouldn't be so much different to state rankers/other such high achievers, just impeccably consistent throughout the paper?
Yeah same- that would be heaps cool. I'll ask one of my friends who got a high state rank in chem to get his paper. Though I read his trial and compared it to mine and its exactly what you said. His 6/6 answers are the same as my 6/6 answers etc. -> the point is that he just is more consistent throughout and gets more 3/3's say where others might get 2/3 etc.

Last edited:

theind1996

HSC
N/A
Deswa don't do it for Eco, you'll probably rage when you realise that the misread a question which prevented you from state ranking haha.

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah same- that would be heaps cool. I'll ask one of my friends who got a high state rank in chem to get his paper. Though I read his trial and compared it to mine and its exactly what you said. His 6/6 answers are the same as my 6/6 answers etc. -> the point is that he just is more consistent throughout and gets more 3/3's say where others might get 2/3 etc.
Would you be able to send me a copy as well? I'd be interested to see how different their responses are to mine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)