REGRET CHOOSING CAFS (1 Viewer)

HSC
What a roller coaster year it has been for every Year 12 ! It coming to the end I still feel like it’s getting better as these restrictions are going down.
So Basically, in Y10 subject selection day I had chose PDHPE over CAFS and Business studies but the advisor I had said the class was full and had no space. So I chose CAFS as I was supported by parents who said that you can find success in a different subject without your friends. I am now completely crapping my self with stress in CAFS because
a) OUR CAFS TEACHER HAS GONE IN LALA LAND AND HAS COMPLETELY IGNORED THE WHOLE CLASS WHO HAVE NO SINGLE IDEA ON HOW TO GET A BAND 6 IN THE HSC
b) I CANNOT FIND ANY PAST TRIAL PAPERS THAT MAYBE HELPFUL. I UNDERSTAND THERE ARE HSC PAPERS BUT I WANT TO ATTEMPT TRIAL PAPERS FIRST BEFORE COMPLETELY THE HSC PAPERS.

IF YOUR STUDYING CAFS COULD YOU PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR TRIAL PAPERS AND NOT BE A STINGY TEACHER WHO WONT HELP FOR DAYS.
im sorry for ranting but it’s totally getting out of hand in for me in CAFS. SO ANY CAFS STUDENTS PLEASE UPLOAD TRIAL PAPERS WHO CARES ABOUT COPYRIGHT AND PRIVACY BUT HELP PEOPLE OUT FOR PEOPLE LOOKING FOR CAFS TRIAL PAPERS

also ps. I’m a top achiever in CAFS with all my internal assessments being in the A bands but I still do believe to getting a Band 6 in the HSC for CAFS.

YourLocalDumbAss

HSC
N/A
CAFS Trial Papers are the hardest things to look for. CAFS students are only limited to past HSC papers and doing text book based questions. I honestly hope you find some sources to CAFS and achieve the band 6. I might of said this in different thread but CAFS is quite annoying with it’s content specially being limited to HSC papers and text book questions. The only thing, is contacting that teacher and seeking assistance, because staying quiet from your teachers would help them reach assistance for the whole class and especially you. Also, I feel like nobody does CAFS here as it isn’t much resources or threads on CAFS beside some after notes, trial papers and advice. I was going to send my sisters’s CAFS trial exam but her MS Teams Exam Team was completely deleted so it was impossible on retrieving the paper. Hope you find success with the papers and retrieve your Band 6 in CAFS.. 👊

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys, I understand your frustration and the fact that trial papers for Community and Family Studies are quite difficult to find. I was fortunately able to find some trial questions that fall under the following HSC core topics:
  • Research Methodology
  • Groups in Context
Here are the questions:

Research Methodology:

Evaluate the suitability of research methods for the following research topic: “Adolescent participation in extracurricular sporting activities” (6 marks)
‘During the research process, a researcher must plan, conduct and interpret research'. Describe what is involved in the ‘conducting research’ phase of an Independent Research Project. (6 marks)

When conducting research, ensuring that data is reliable and valid is of utmost importance. Distinguish between reliability and validity and how each affects the research process. (4 marks)

Assess the importance of ethical behaviour when conducting research by considering confidentiality and research bias. Use a specific research topic as an example in your response. (6 marks)

Groups in Context:

Outline the individual diversity within the group of people with disabilities. (3 marks)

Answer the following question in relation to ONE of the groups listed.
  • Aged
  • Homeless
  • Youth
  • PWD
Justify TWO most significant needs for this group and the implications if these are not met. (8 marks)

• Aged
  • Homeless
Examine how Government policy and legislation ensures equity for the group you have chosen. (8 marks)

Explain how having a disability can have an impact on a person’s employment opportunities. (4 marks)

Identify the types of services the homeless may need to access. Name TWO services and describe what these services do to help the homeless. (4 marks)

I hope this helps! :D

YourLocalDumbAss

HSC
N/A
Hey guys, I understand your frustration and the fact that trial papers for Community and Family Studies are quite difficult to find. I was fortunately able to find some trial questions that fall under the following HSC core topics:
  • Research Methodology
  • Groups in Context
Here are the questions:

Research Methodology:

Evaluate the suitability of research methods for the following research topic: “Adolescent participation in extracurricular sporting activities” (6 marks)
‘During the research process, a researcher must plan, conduct and interpret research'. Describe what is involved in the ‘conducting research’ phase of an Independent Research Project. (6 marks)

When conducting research, ensuring that data is reliable and valid is of utmost importance. Distinguish between reliability and validity and how each affects the research process. (4 marks)

Assess the importance of ethical behaviour when conducting research by considering confidentiality and research bias. Use a specific research topic as an example in your response. (6 marks)

Groups in Context:

Outline the individual diversity within the group of people with disabilities. (3 marks)

• Aged
  • Homeless
  • Youth
  • PWD
Justify TWO most significant needs for this group and the implications if these are not met. (8 marks)

• Aged
  • Homeless
Examine how Government policy and legislation ensures equity for the group you have chosen. (8 marks)

Explain how having a disability can have an impact on a person’s employment opportunities. (4 marks)

Identify the types of services the homeless may need to access. Name TWO services and describe what these services do to help the homeless. (4 marks)

I hope this helps! :D
Jimmy, these questions were well constructed! Managed to use these just to revise and send the response to my teacher for feedback. Thank for trying to help me and the other user out. ❤👊

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)