Reflection Statements (1 Viewer)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
I just finished my report, so I haven't started my reflection statement. But the report and reflection statement are similar, do once I get my report marked, I'll start on my RS.

It's not THAT hard is it?

winicat

HSC
we had to hand in a draft of our reflection statement as part of our second viva voce so mine's finished (as far as i'm concerned :p) it's about 1600 words so i might cut it down a bit, depending on the length of my essay.

Leng

I have exactly the opposite problem; my Reflection Statement is going to be too long. I'm about 1,200 words into my RS and I still haven't been able to justify everything I've done. -_-" Maybe I'm just not good at being succinct.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Leng said:
I have exactly the opposite problem; my Reflection Statement is going to be too long. I'm about 1,200 words into my RS and I still haven't been able to justify everything I've done. -_-" Maybe I'm just not good at being succinct.
grrrr I'm sick of being succinct! If I wanna write about my process in 1,500 words then I should be able to; if I want to write how I'm feeling at this moment in two words then I should be able to do that too! lol I HATE WORD LIMITS!

This week I have to start my RS. I think I'm behind...lol

imogenhubber

HSC
What the hell does one put in the critical RS anyway?? It makes sense for creatives; explaining meaning, inspiration, motifs etc etc but for critical that's all already explicitly included in your MW itself more or less. Does anybody have a scaffold type thing from their school they could link me? Cheers.

ED: Wow hah I just realised this thread was from ten years ago... even so...?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)