Raw Mark Prediction (1 Viewer)

Sourie

110/114

since 10 wont count that gives me a tidy raw mark of 96%....hopefully putting me in the top .05 percent of the canditature....its was a fucking hopeless test!!! lift your game BORED OF STUDIES!!!

Simmo

105/120

i probably only bot 2 or 3 for 10b rest was pretty good. have u looked at the answers yet?

schwang_thang

Originally posted by Bon

lol, you mean Board Of Studies ?

I wonder how someone so stupid like you who doesn't even know who sets the test(s) could possibly pass, let alone do well.
hahaha...bravo! bravo!

its abt time sum1 tell him 2 put a sock in it.

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
:mad1:
not happy...going on the answers for the test i got...44/120...yay for me...*sarcasm*...i tend to wonder after reading these posts how many ppl are full of bullshit or whether im just as stupid as i thought i was....

i hate being the only one who looks like a failure...dammit...
why can the entire HSC be based on some decent subjects... not a whole bunch of things that im never gonna use again... dammit

Zenithliza

You are all maths freaks... I'm predicting about 85-90 out of 120. I would be so happy with that. Lucky I have 12 units..

schwang_thang

Originally posted by eviltama
:mad1:
not happy...going on the answers for the test i got...44/120...yay for me...*sarcasm*...i tend to wonder after reading these posts how many ppl are full of bullshit or whether im just as stupid as i thought i was....
like sum dude/chick sed on another forum thread, the ppl here don't exactly represent a cross section of the candidature - there's a hell of alota smarties on this forum, so don't stress if u rekon u ddin't go that well

katles

i reckon i'll be lucky to get 60/120. I thought that i went ok but i always go terrible in maths (that could have something to do with the fact that i never go to class). But it's ok cos i'm planning on my maths mark not being counted.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Realistically, looking over solutions I woulda got between 80-95/120, because I cant remember every solution i put down
I'm hoping for a low band 5, in terms of aligned exam mark

110 +

so far ive lost 4 marks from non Q10 questions...so that's pretty good. They were mistakes too...not something i didn't know

DoM

yeh about 112/120 including bloody question 10!! i'm so pissed at the board of studies, considering in the last 6 hsc papers i've got an average of 117/20. i spent over an hour on question 10 b) part i) and i still couldn't reduce the thousands of miles of algebra after deriving 'l'. also made a stupid mistake in the AP question - forgot to multiply the answer by 2! :mad:

ah well, what ya gonna do?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
dun worry
everyone with raw marks over 110 will surely get between 97-100 as an aligned exam mark

schwang_thang

Originally posted by MinAi
dun worry
everyone with raw marks over 110 will surely get between 97-100 as an aligned exam mark
Minai where r u gettin these figures from?
I hope ure not gettin me 2 happi 4 nuttin hehe :D
cos from wat ure telling me, ive got a band 6 *yay*

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
it simply depends, every year, on how well the state does on the whole, and wat these BOS idiots determine as a cutoff raw mark for a Band 6 performance
its not set, so i could be completley wrong...but im guessing the cut off would be around the 110 mark, maybe even lower ?

schwang_thang

Originally posted by Morgues
top 10% get band 6..........so would be lower then 110 i would think
not necessarily, that's how the old syllabus worked
in the new syllabus, since its outcome based, ur percentile doesnt equate to the band u receive.

there cud b 0.5% of the state getting band 6 (as proven in studies of religion last yr) or >30% getting the highest band (like
in 3u maths last yr)

so i guess in terms of wat mark wud get u a band 6 in maths this yr is just speculation....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)