Rate the exam (1 Viewer)

How did you find the PDHPE exam (out of 10)

• Total voters

stazi

Nightman
HSC
please rate how you found it

I give it a 9 because i expected to only get about 70% for it, screwing up my uai due to lack of study, but im now anticipating 80% plus putting my uai back on track

sub

u mite wanna add a poll somewhere...whats the rating out of anyway?

lozza_86

HSC
I didnt find it too bad. i gave it a nine also, put it this way it could have been a lot worse :rolleyes: and hey its one of those exams which you're never going to be able to tell untill you get the marks back. wait that goes with all of them! i feel that its not one to stress about so im content

Dr Go-tech

I gave it an 8...
I think the exam was pretty easy, though the trial exams and practice papers I used had much smaller questions for the short answer part of SectionI...
The way the questions were set out in this section of this exam was much more challenging, especially as there was only a TINY amount of room for questions worth heaps of marks!!! And having these short answer questions on minor sections of the course where there wasn't much to write about was pretty stupid to me.
The multiple choice questions were easy, and the extended responses were good questions - challenging enough to sort out the cream from the crap, but easy enough to write a good 6 pages on...
Could have been longer though - there were guys in my exam leaving with 45 mins to go...

natnaty

not sure what to think

in one hand i think the exam was confusing and agree with the lack of writing space for many questions. they should work on the wording of the questions. very confusing some times.
in the other hand not as bad/hard as i expected.so much to learn in this subject that they could test you on anything.
good luck to all.
: )

massmon

I really think it was straight forward and easy.

The question directly related a dod-point as anticipated.

I only feel for some reason, it was too easy, perhaps I studied well, or im in over my head.

I think i aced it :D

stazi

Nightman
HSC
massmon, just lucky they tested what you studied for. As am i. I probably only had time to know 60-70% of the course well. And they tested about 90% of what i remembered. i'm really hoping for above 80 raw

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)