rate of skill acquisition???????? (1 Viewer)

hec

i know it sounds like a stupid question but my mind went blank with this one

what is a rate of skill acquisition? beacause i talked about stages of skill acquisition..................they're not the same are they? and i'm fucked aren't i? :confused:
can anybody please explain what exactly they wanted from that question.........thanks

Rachel_999

under the syallbus......rate of acquistion are....."learning curves and plateaus and implications of rate of learning!
thats what u had to talk about with that!

holl

I said stuff like a massed practise method for cognitive learners would reduce motivation showing a negative learning curve, an open environment may be unpredicatble showing a plateau etc

FreAkay

i did what holl did, i didnt talk about learning curves at all SHIT fucking hell! i thought i killed that question!

I talked mainly about heritary and ability to learn stuff n shit. Thats right... but i forgot to mention learning curves bugga! oh well only 10 / 15 hopefully

~SArAh~B~

yeh i pretty much did the same with the three stages of learning, leraning curves etc. and I compared the stages of skill acquisition of learning to juggle to football and then talked about physical environment.

rolz

i talked about everything except forgot to mention the learning curves but i sorta said stuff about them without actually saying that there were learning curves

Sh*t maybe i will still get an alright mark

Scarlilly

Oh no...I talked about the charactaristics of the learner and how this directly affects their level of skill aquisition (cognitive etc.) argh..i didn't even mention learning curves...oh no grr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)