RATE it: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 6 8 9 10 (1 Viewer)

Managore

HSC
I hated it, I'm terrible at Ethical and Environmental, and what determines the success. Also, the 2nd part was almost completely on communicating ideas, the concept of which I barely understood. Some of the multiple choices were vague and 2 answers often could be just as easily applied. I give it a 2.

torana

yeah im with u. i didnt like it that much. the 2nd section on communicating techniques was a pain in the arse. what sort of stuff did you guys put for all of those communicating type of questions???

gilese

section 2

communication was simply how the project is developed in terms of initial ideas to conception. it was a bit of a tricky question i put down the use of gantt charts, contined evals and finals evals ad stuff liek that

shortie_689

HSC
I agree didn't like it too much... multiple choice was a bit vague question 14 was good but i coulda done with more time had more to write but yeah
I give it about 4 1/2

laurenaqa

dt

mmm, didnt think it was that great. but thought multiple choice was the easiest part? and did Q13- the success and failure of designs. oh well, its all good...only 4 to go

tezties

Tez Mc

the test was ok... i thought the multiple guess where harder than usuall.

the middle section was all about communicating ideas... sorta seems unfair to focus on one thing!!

the last setion was same old same old...

its gets a 6...

bak0r

yea it was ok...

i finished fairly quickly...

but i was not ready for the communication stuff...

macca17

Test Was good

2nd part could of been a bit clearer

but overall i rate it about a 7

Taz-j

I didn't like the exam much at all. More because of my lack of organisation when doing it. I left section III till last and I should have done it first. I only wrote a page and a half forthe 8 mark question! I'm kicking myself!! But nothing much you can do now... Section II was ok, but multipul choice had some really complicated wording so I was a bit shocked with it, especially after ready all the ones from the years before.
About a 6 I would rate it!

tali_sarah

Seemed easy enough, but you never know. The communication bit could have been clearer. I give it a 9.

somechick

HSC
N/A
im so worried i only wrote three pages for the last 8 mark question. I think i stuffed that one up. Everyone else here is saying that they wrote like two booklets ad stuff oh no!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)