Quanta 6 marker (1 Viewer)

pdoueihi

HSC
independantz said:
0_0 is this Gell-mann guy in the syllabus , never herd of him?
nop hes not... and neither is rutherford i think but u can still usem

pdoueihi

HSC
Shadose said:
rofl at michelson and morley it made me laugh so hard, so random. Good one XD
yeh ur right it is very random... thats what happens in exams sometimes... dont laugh its slack even if it is funny ur not meant to laugh out loud at some1. laugh in ur head lol

scott.syd

HSC
i did rutherford and bohr, i explained both of their models and explained how their models allowed other scientists to gain an insight and add their own ideas resulting in the development of the atomic structure. then i drew a flowchart of the development of the atomic model from gallileo to the standard model.

Tha Wishkah

HSC
scott.syd said:
i did rutherford and bohr, i explained both of their models and explained how their models allowed other scientists to gain an insight and add their own ideas resulting in the development of the atomic structure. then i drew a flowchart of the development of the atomic model from gallileo to the standard model.

this... without flowchart :(

inflatablerozza

HSC
N/A
i did bohr and de broglie, you could talk about how de broglie's electron standing waves validated bohr's quantisation condition with some sweet equations. haha.

moderf

HSC
bohr nd pauli
they don't have to work together, right?

Shadose

Enjoy Life
HSC
So...Bohr is definitely valid for this question, as I think he pretty much started this.

Anyway
Why don't you guys do Pauli and Heisenberg? It so well fit to the question I believed. Their principles worked with each other combined lead us towards a direction to the understanding of the atomic theory.

lost1

HSC
I talked about how de Broglie used Planks quantisation idea but with particles having wave like properties...hope that was right

shadyhaze

HSC
i did pauli heinsenberg, but if you did bohr rutherford doesnt tht screw up seeing the atom model of tht time is called the rutherford-bohr model?

westkikass

HSC
i might b the only one but i wrote about chadwick n fermi (dotpoint book)

2S1D3

HSC
Heisenberg and Bohr and stated how they incorporated quantum physics and de Broglie's idea into their theory...well not so much for Bohr actually:rolleyes:

spudcake

HSC
I did einstein n planck lol .... i was regretting it as i wrote it haha.

finished the exam with an hr left....not a gud sign haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)