Q22 (b) (1 Viewer)

eska

HSC
N/A
wat da hell is user management? i put everthing on,, lol took me 3 pages for this part.. it was crazy!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
eska said:
wat da hell is user management? i put everthing on,, lol took me 3 pages for this part.. it was crazy!
I forget. I just said the responsiblity of the user or some rambling shit.

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
umm...can't remeber wat i wrote....probably different level of access ritezz??

Cronium

lexii said:
It just said one task, so i put ensure each user is equipped with a valid username and password which can be used to log in to the network.
I dont think that answer will get you fullmarks...personally I put that they should ensure that the network enforces user privlieges, IE ensuring little kids have restricted net access, making sure that council workers cant access the library database, ensuring that library works cant change system settings ...

lexii

Cronium said:
I dont think that answer will get you fullmarks...personally I put that they should ensure that the network enforces user privlieges, IE ensuring little kids have restricted net access, making sure that council workers cant access the library database, ensuring that library works cant change system settings ...
Well as i said, it did say ONE task, and there surely is more than ONE user management task that a network administrator has to do. And the one i mentioned is the first, and therefore most important task, as he/she can't manage any users if the network has none.

And it didn't specific any conditions like, user management in regards to security, or privacy etc.

Most likely the markers will have several possible answers and will mark you on whether you managed to explain your answer using relative technology terms and whether or not it is a relevant answer.

Piddlepot

you guys are getting the security and user management confused though im pretty sure i got it wrong.

I said that the management must make sure that all computers (thus users) have to be connected into the network, otherwise it just wont work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)