Proof that anyone can do anything literally right now. (1 Viewer)

Do you FEEL the UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES that you, INDIVIDUALLY, can fulfil?

• Yes

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • No

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • No, I want help - (we can discuss either here, or you can DM me).

Votes: 11 21.6%

• Total voters

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
If you think it’s best for you to leave, even if it’s hard to do so, then leave.
If you have a place that you want to reach, social media of any kind WILL slow you down - with all the notifications and all.
So don’t undermine your attempt, I think you may have been onto something.
Yeah I can understand social media as a way of slowing any progress of self-improvement. Personally, I feel as if I can deal with situations much better than I could say a year ago. The weeks before trials (which was about when I left school) was definitely a stressful period for me, and when you have all of the stress piling up in your mind from many external factors, your ability to think rationally is lessened. Nowadays, I feel as if I know my priorities, and through that, social media doesn’t appear to be an issue. I mean I have no problem being on here, as I’ll be nowhere near active as I was before. I think it’s still important to be able to connect with people like this, even if it’s online, because we all have that study and drive to improve ourselves, which you can’t always find easily on other platforms.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah I can understand social media as a way of slowing any progress of self-improvement. Personally, I feel as if I can deal with situations much better than I could say a year ago. The weeks before trials (which was about when I left school) was definitely a stressful period for me, and when you have all of the stress piling up in your mind from many external factors, your ability to think rationally is lessened. Nowadays, I feel as if I know my priorities, and through that, social media doesn’t appear to be an issue. I mean I have no problem being on here, as I’ll be nowhere near active as I was before. I think it’s still important to be able to connect with people like this, even if it’s online, because we all have that study and drive to improve ourselves, which you can’t always find easily on other platforms.
Yeah, I admit that this place is fun and good. However, I do plan to one day leave it for good after I’ve proven something, (which should be soon hopefully).
The final thing I will complete on this tread specifically is make 6 figures through multiple streams of income after reaching halfway through the year, (game design will probably be the major catalyst for that).
Afterwards, I’ll pay off all my school fees before graduation, and still have enough money left over to continue studying again, but engineering and physics, in the same university as @Hivaclibtibcharkwa and Ozaif from HighSchool, as a means of competition and challenge of seeing who has the more superior mind.
Of course, I’ll be trying to grow my superior mind as I make money, but not too much since I want to focus about the money first and grow my mind in the university itself later, (I need the money first and foremost).

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
Today, on a whim, I took on boxing to see if I liked it. Turns out my brain shuts off very easily as I do it, and I managed to do it for an entire hour. While I was doing it, someone noticed that I was a beginner and helped me correct my jabs and hooks.
It was nice, and after he did that, I didn’t stop, even when my hands were bleeding. I then for a brief moment, within the same hour, remembered Bruce Lee, and how his punches are so fast that no one could see them. That’s when I learnt how to shadow box at the same time.
I started throwing punches as fast as I could, just before making contact, I would pull my fists back to my jaw.
Anyways, that was my day today at the gym.
Idk if I can say box till you bleed is a good thing lol. No point doing it when you’re going to be injured for the next few weeks.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Idk if I can say box till you bleed is a good thing lol. No point doing it when you’re going to be injured for the next few weeks.
I wasn’t really thinking, but I’ll like to take up self defence thanks to that experience.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
ok, I’m going to make a thread to ask this question:
“Hello, I’m trying to come up with ways to make money - I ran out of ideas, any suggestions?”

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Sorry if you guys expected something already godly, but I’m trying to reach that point as fast as I can.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
I’m getting Hamza vibes from this
I watch him also. I’m getting most of my business advice from him currently.
Though I’ve been on this journey for 3 years longer than him, I’ve been going around aimlessly in search of a target for all those 5 years, while he had one from the start of his journey.
I’d say that’s the reason why he’s ahead of me of course, but I’d say the rate of me catching up to him will be a lot faster than his journey, since I have literal YouTube videos to follow in his footsteps, rather than having to go through the troubles or failing my own unguided attempts.

I’m failing right now wasting time answering everyone every time like this.
I’ll just come on here to update myself from now on, no more “chitchat” unless if I find necessary.

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
I watch him also. I’m getting most of my business advice from him currently.
Though I’ve been on this journey for 3 years longer than him, I’ve been going around aimlessly in search of a target for all those 5 years, while he had one from the start of his journey.
I’d say that’s the reason why he’s ahead of me of course, but I’d say the rate of me catching up to him will be a lot faster than his journey, since I have literal YouTube videos to follow in his footsteps, rather than having to go through the troubles or failing my own unguided attempts.

I’m failing right now wasting time answering everyone every time like this.
I’ll just come on here to update myself from now on, no more “chitchat” unless if I find necessary.
Hamza made a really informative video today which is very business-oriented towards generating money through different ways of marketing. Idk if you have seen it yet, but I plan to do something similar through starting a YouTube channel. Personally I like Maths a lot and whilst I left school early, I still have the knowledge to be able to make videos related to all levels of HSC Maths and even Years 7-10 (provided that I can restudy some things).

It's good that you're on the self-improvement grind as well - I think many people seem to deter from Hamza as a small proportion of what he says could be considered controversial (especially his belief that there is a war on masculinity).

I don't think you're failing - having connections or speaking with other people, be it online, and/or in person, is indispensable for happiness IMO. Keep up the grind but don't put yourself down too much brother!

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Hamza made a really informative video today which is very business-oriented towards generating money through different ways of marketing. Idk if you have seen it yet, but I plan to do something similar through starting a YouTube channel. Personally I like Maths a lot and whilst I left school early, I still have the knowledge to be able to make videos related to all levels of HSC Maths and even Years 7-10 (provided that I can restudy some things).

It's good that you're on the self-improvement grind as well - I think many people seem to deter from Hamza as a small proportion of what he says could be considered controversial (especially his belief that there is a war on masculinity).

I don't think you're failing - having connections or speaking with other people, be it online, and/or in person, is indispensable for happiness IMO. Keep up the grind but don't put yourself down too much brother!
I appreciate the concern with the last statement, but I have something’s to specify:
1 - Balance is bullsh*t, don’t worry about having the moments for ‘hobbies’, you’re alive for purpose, not your consumerism. If your hobby is to create, then understand why you’re creating - what requirement does it fit towards your ultimate dream.

And 2 - the ‘self’ in self improvement is ironically the part that’s making you need improvement in your mental health in the first place. You don’t matter in the grand scheme of things, at least not yet. However, as I mentioned, “not yet”. You CAN matter in the grand scheme of things, but you got to stop thinking of yourself, and BECOME the big picture, not ‘the guy who is on self-improvement’.
You CAN matter in the grand scheme of things, BECAUSE OF THE INDISPUTABLE FACT, THAT ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!

[end rant]

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Today, I’m going to do the impossible.
I’m going to complete an entire art course in 1 day.
Even I think it’s impossible, but if I can do it anyways, I’ll be so god damn proud of myself.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to complete the course. I’ll try again tomorrow to complete it.
These are all the pages I drew today (39 total):
6F32D280-1641-419F-BE05-0763C43459B8.jpeg90490A80-BC17-4179-A3C7-57249BD968A9.jpegFE79D87D-C648-4C57-ACF5-B6824203D21D.jpeg66EEB9E4-7DDA-4B82-9223-3A4647688FB5.jpegF4EC466B-DF45-4614-A18A-E609B87FFD9C.jpeg63623E73-B30A-4579-98F7-303249BCB6EC.jpegB9F0F4BB-97CD-47A0-86A1-7E30D950F72C.jpeg7C511E47-1675-4933-963E-3D4A78895D64.jpegC671AA8F-533E-40CA-9564-2BDE2F4B52AF.jpegAFB56492-4CE4-4061-86A6-6753E85B3947.jpeg

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Anyways, I think I’ve done enough updating in real time now, I’ll come back in half a year or something I guess for the time I will update the total amount of money I have made.
(School is nearly done for the year, so it’s going to really take off soon)

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
I have to be focused on order to become my ideal, that means no iPhone unless when absolutely necessary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)