Proof that anyone can do anything literally right now. (1 Viewer)

Do you FEEL the UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES that you, INDIVIDUALLY, can fulfil?

• Yes

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • No

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • No, I want help - (we can discuss either here, or you can DM me).

Votes: 11 21.6%

• Total voters

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
I’m having my laptop repaired, so I’ll be going to school on my days off to work on the video game I want to make.
Thankfully I can have some help from teachers there as well, so it’s actually a better deal.
Tomorrow I’ll be going to a networking event with other game devs from places like riot games - I’ll be working on my portfolio in the meantime to prepare for it.

chilli 412

oo la la
HSC
I’m having my laptop repaired, so I’ll be going to school on my days off to work on the video game I want to make.
Thankfully I can have some help from teachers there as well, so it’s actually a better deal.
Tomorrow I’ll be going to a networking event with other game devs from places like riot games - I’ll be working on my portfolio in the meantime to prepare for it.
now go run another 2 marathons to show me you can do literally anything right now

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
now go run another 2 marathons to show me you can do literally anything right now
How about this instead:
I don’t want to waste time, so I’ll do a marathon, not of running, but of drawing next, (I’ve got an art course I need to complete), and then after that, I’ll do…meditation.
I’ll do 100% nothing.
I’ll just sit for 16 hours straight.

chilli 412

oo la la
HSC
How about this instead:
I don’t want to waste time, so I’ll do a marathon, not of running, but of drawing next, (I’ve got an art course I need to complete), and then after that, I’ll do…meditation.
I’ll do 100% nothing.
I’ll just sit for 16 hours straight.
sounds good mate might just turn yourself into a monk

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
For this Saturday, I went to my primary school crush’s house and caught up to see what happened in the past 6 years.
She wasn’t there, but I talked with her mum.
She went from honour student to punk girl with piercing and a tattoo.
It was fun.
I’m going to go back in about 3 months.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
(For those who are wondering how I knew where she lived, she was coincidentally my neighbour. This really feels more like an anime.)

PikaAnime123

HSC
Hello there! Being able to reconnect with your primary school crush's household really does make it feel like an anime development xD
But anyway if you don't mind me asking, what made you want to stay motivated to achieve a variety of goals?

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Hello there! Being able to reconnect with your primary school crush's household really does make it feel like an anime development xD
But anyway if you don't mind me asking, what made you want to stay motivated to achieve a variety of goals?
I realised that “anything is possible” is the truest statement ever said. I don’t understand it logically, I just feel it.
I felt this way before, but then I became lost and forgot about the things that genuinely matter, like the universe and the grand scheme. So, I want to become something that also genuinely matters. To put a dent in the universe, to become the main character, to stop being “realistic” and actually fulfil my potential.

PikaAnime123

HSC
I realised that “anything is possible” is the truest statement ever said. I don’t understand it logically, I just feel it.
I felt this way before, but then I became lost and forgot about the things that genuinely matter, like the universe and the grand scheme. So, I want to become something that also genuinely matters. To put a dent in the universe, to become the main character, to stop being “realistic” and actually fulfil my potential.
Nice, congrats on being able to make progress towards your desired outcome :D It's one thing saying you'll do it, but another thing to take action. So, how did you end up actually making the move?

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Nice, congrats on being able to make progress towards your desired outcome :D It's one thing saying you'll do it, but another thing to take action. So, how did you end up actually making the move?
I just did it. If you think you’re way into something l, you’re bound to think your way out of it. If you want certainty in something, it doesn’t come from understanding the reasons behind it, rather, it comes from a quick and simple answer of “I want it, so I’ll get it.”. If you fail, don’t consider it as a fail, consider it as a first attempt, and then have your second attempt at it.
Of course, if you don’t want it anymore, then it’s obvious to quit, so long as you understand that what you don’t want is the goal itself, not the process towards it.
If you confuse the process towards your desired goal with the goal itself, you are bound to quit often, since you see the steps towards the goal as hellish, and if you end up thinking that all that there will be in the end is hell, rather than heaven, then you WILL quit. So, remind yourself, every, single, day, what it is that you want out of all of this.
It’s also reasonable to determine whether or not if your goal is worth the suffering, but that doesn’t mean that you’re weak, it’s just that you’re not aiming high enough for something that is worth the pain that comes along with it.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Today, on a whim, I took on boxing to see if I liked it. Turns out my brain shuts off very easily as I do it, and I managed to do it for an entire hour. While I was doing it, someone noticed that I was a beginner and helped me correct my jabs and hooks.
It was nice, and after he did that, I didn’t stop, even when my hands were bleeding. I then for a brief moment, within the same hour, remembered Bruce Lee, and how his punches are so fast that no one could see them. That’s when I learnt how to shadow box at the same time.
I started throwing punches as fast as I could, just before making contact, I would pull my fists back to my jaw.
Anyways, that was my day today at the gym.

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
Love your motivation to push through with your exercise! Hope you don't burn yourself out too much - I'd aspire to be able to exercise as much as you do.

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
Oh your back?
What happened
Idk man, I was just in a weird mental state. I think when I said I was going to leave BOS forever, I was internalising all of the stress I had at the time and did a bunch of things which, under normal circumstances, I would have dealt with appropriately. Honestly though I can’t leave this forum easily - got too many good memories on here.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Idk man, I was just in a weird mental state. I think when I said I was going to leave BOS forever, I was internalising all of the stress I had at the time and did a bunch of things which, under normal circumstances, I would have dealt with appropriately. Honestly though I can’t leave this forum easily - got too many good memories on here.
If you think it’s best for you to leave, even if it’s hard to do so, then leave.
If you have a place that you want to reach, social media of any kind WILL slow you down - with all the notifications and all.
So don’t undermine your attempt, I think you may have been onto something.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Love your motivation to push through with your exercise! Hope you don't burn yourself out too much - I'd aspire to be able to exercise as much as you do.
Also, excise is the least of it.
I’m going to stop updating on exercise related things now, and only focus on things that have an impact around me, not just my body.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)