Votes: 4 1.3%
  • 0-4

Votes: 3 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kido_1

pRoFFeSSoR
HSC
Hoping for 84/84 for that 3U exam, however I only had 20 minutes to check for stupid mistakes, (which I always make somewhere). Im lucky I am a fast writer because the exam was pretty demanding on time.
What is seemingly funny is that I am probably going to get higher in 3U than 2U raw, bcz I made a lot of silly errors in calculations, but I am doing 4U next year anyway so 2U won't count.
For all those worried about the exam I heard it is going to get scaled pretty well and there are some newspaper articles depicting this.
Overall, good luck everyone, hopefully we will all scrape in into what mark range we want. On the brighter side of things maths is over.HOORAY!!!

WouldbeDoctor

HSC
N/A
that was soo easy!! I expected such a hard exam, after i did it i couldn't believe it.. ill definately get above 80, considering i think i got every question right without any troubles. so it just depends on the silly mistakes... too bad to all the people that thought it was hard!!! need to study a bit more! try :bomb: it might help...

anyways, hope a lot of you guys found it hard so my marks get boosted and scaled!!! suuuuccccckkkkkeeerrrrrssss

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
WouldbeDoctor said:
that was soo easy!! I expected such a hard exam, after i did it i couldn't believe it.. ill definately get above 80, considering i think i got every question right without any troubles. so it just depends on the silly mistakes... too bad to all the people that thought it was hard!!! need to study a bit more! try :bomb: it might help...

anyways, hope a lot of you guys found it hard so my marks get boosted and scaled!!! suuuuccccckkkkkeeerrrrrssss
haha, there are too many people claiming to have gotten over 80... i smell bull shit :)

bumble bee

HSC
I think I should be able to get 45-54. But that is hopeful. I only attempted ~60% of the exam...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)