Predict raw mark /120 + scaled mark (1 Viewer)

jpsorbara

HSC
all you people who keep saying how easy it was, we don care, just because you cant speak english and do esl for the hsc doesnt mean you can brag about smashing 4 unit, because i don think you will ever hold down a job if you cant speak english. hahaha

haque

HSC
Um, no, we are also a lot better at english than the likes of you and are ranked in the top five in english advanced at selective schools that are performing quite well-if others are doing better than you then take it graciously-obviuosly you are envious due to the talent you lack. By the way getting 110+ isn't necessarily smashing it.

Last edited:

Raginsheep

HSC
jpsorbara said:
all you people who keep saying how easy it was, we don care, just because you cant speak english and do esl for the hsc doesnt mean you can brag about smashing 4 unit, because i don think you will ever hold down a job if you cant speak english. hahaha
Man you're an idiot.

Either a pathetic troll or just a brainless twit.

QBGuy

HSC
jpsorbara said:
It's ironic that you criticise other board members, proclaiming they "cant speak english and do esl", whilst your sentences are poorly written themselves. There are many cases of enjambment throughout your post, not to mention incorrect spelling and incredulously appalling grammar.

That having said, I think it's fairly agreeable that this year's Maths Extension 2 exam was one of the easiest ones written. [Which is fairly unfortunate for those at the very top (Vinh and Charles), since they're unable to set themselves apart with their mathematical ingenuity.]

haque

HSC
There should have been harder locus questions for complex numbers and conics+there should have been harder q on circular motion+ there should have been harder q on real analysis and irrationality-this year's test didn't test enough aspects of 4unit i.e silly mistakes will become a big part and many people's preparation was worthless

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Yeah there were a few too many harder 3 unit questions in that paper...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)