post the % that you expect to get (2 Viewers)

sladehk

le random
HSC
Post your estimated exact percentage and reason. I'm gonna try to get the median, mode, mean and SD.

51%
coz i bs-ed all the short answer responses and screwed the dfds and a lot more...

Last edited:

raidan

HSC
N/A
If my rank wasnt so bad i would hope for 75%, but i'll end up getting one of the lowest marks cus of my rank so i'll end up prolly getting about 50%,

PS: EVERYONE FROM THE REST OF MY CLASS BETTER HAVE STUDIED OTHERWISE MY GOOD EFFORT IN THIS FINAL EXAM WILL BE WASTED ON ME....GRRRR!!!

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
I'm hoping for 75%+ raw ... overshooting I think, but I was fairly happy with the exam.

screw_uni

During and after the exam i was thinking id be happy with 17% with the way i went!

But now that everyone started saying that the exam was easy.. even the guys that are shitter than me and now that i know i got all except 4 multiple choice Q's wrong (i never answered even ONE M.C question knowing i was right) now knowing that i went alright in that maybe i did alright in the rest of the exam paper too?

Id be happy got get over 50%.......... For the trials and other exams b4 that i would always get the same mark! 38%!!!!!! hopefully i beat that this time! In the trials i think i accually got about 43%.

ronnie_ronjo

Prolly raw mark of 65 in the hsc, but i got a rank of 3 at skool and im pretty sure my report was over 80% so i dunno wat the end mark will b

lil_emm

HSC
raw mark of 70% hopefully. i rekon i did a lot better than any of the other sdd exams ive done.

tiary

HSC
How is the course?

Hey guys, whats up? just a student getting ready for year 11, Iv got SDD as a course, just wondering if its that hard or non-interesting, if its interesting then that will be NICE AS HELL! Hahahah
post your feedbacks and comments on the subject
peace

lil_emm

HSC
tiary said:
Hey guys, whats up? just a student getting ready for year 11, Iv got SDD as a course, just wondering if its that hard or non-interesting, if its interesting then that will be NICE AS HELL! Hahahah
post your feedbacks and comments on the subject
peace
it really depends on the person. i thought it was really interesting but be warned it isn't all that easy. if you like solving algorithms etc then i rekon you'll like it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)