please tell me im not fucked (1 Viewer)

HSC
i did mutiple choice in pencil and i forgot to do it in pen . please tell us they will be nice and deduct marks ?

boxhunter91

HSC
I honestly dont know.
If you call the HSC advice line ask them?

ajay12

Can count to potato
HSC
Oh shit, you are such an idiot. Why the fuck would you even bring a pencil into the exam room? Didn't you read the HSC Rules. The supervisor would have noted your seating and took your number and then mark it with an asterix, this means your exam is invalid. Good luck next year, bro.

wayne_d

HSC
the multiple choice section is machine marked. though hopefully the lead dosent smudge and look as though you crossed it out

AnandDNA

HSC
lol dw im sure while filling in ur data form and seeing a zero they'll look for your response to see if theres something wrong. And then hopefully they'll manually mark it for you :)

oh well think of the extreme and be positive :)

sharp_pencil

HSC
Dude... if it thinks the whole thing is blank there is a fucking protocol which labels the exam for check by the person running the machine....

yeh the machine may not work for pencil BUT the people will check it and maybe manually enter it.

im pretty sure u'll be ok mate.

because if u do make a mistake in some multiple choice ur told to CROSS IT OUT AND colour in the box u believe is right IF you stuff it up and think ur first choice is the right one then u CIRCLE the right one and lable it as CORRECT.... do someone does check it :)

Last edited:

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
If the machine somehow doesn't pick it up, it'll be hand checked. So you'll get the marks for the questions you answered correctly.

tl;dr: Not fucked.

Puttah

HSC
this means your exam is invalid. Good luck next year, bro.
I was looking at this in awe. Like wtf are you serious? Theres no way in hell I can see them just failing a student because they accidentally used pencil rather than pen. To repeat means to possibly waste a year of one's life. That would be so unethical and absurd just because the markers don't have the audacity to manually mark it.

Common sense people!

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
the multiple choice section is machine marked. though hopefully the lead dosent smudge and look as though you crossed it out
How does it know which one is your answer if you cross out one and colour another answer?

GenuineMe

HSC
aww C'mon! to be honest i did the mc in pencil too. and i'm sure we're not the only lot. The markers will never disregard something when its written on paper whether in pencil or pen or blood or whatso ever. They'll obviously try their best to mark it. Nothing is left un marked. If the machine can't read it, there's ways manual marking.

don't worry, it wont come to an end.

HSC
i asked the superviser . all good & he said it was his fault for not telling us . thus , im not doing to fail the exam . dont think i would of anyway without MC . ... except one guy (dumb fuck) only answered mutliple choice and left . so i think he will receive 4%-12% ha. faggot bringing my marks downnnnn .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)