please help me (moderated mark) (1 Viewer)

studentpass

HSC
N/A
in my assesment i got 91 and came second withe the first getting 92.
but i fkd up in hsc n roughly got 78 and first thinks he got like 85.
then what is my moderated mark now?? does it scale up or down??

m.c.moey

Purple's a fruit
HSC
ohhhhhhhhhhh ohhh.. no thats not good at all. from 91 to 78.. your mark is totally going to fuck up now, youll end up with like 81 or something.. ohhhhh thats really bad.
Rofl nah jokes.. you should be alright, im sure if you think u got 78 u got more than that, and same with first so it shud be good

nice

HSC
hey guys just a cocern aswell my school assesment is bad but i think i did well in the exam i think around 80s does my school assesment mark goes up or will it drag me down:confused:

m.c.moey

Purple's a fruit
HSC
theres a few contributing factors to that.. such as your ranking and how well those ranke above you did. If those ranked above you completely fucked up.. then sorry but your fucked. But your school based assesment generally will go up if u did better in the exam.. you wont get the exact mark for ur final moderated.. but it should go up if you got a good rank and rest of the class does well.

What i wanted to know is, if the person coming first in any one subject get beaten in the exam mark by the person coming second, is it possible for the 2nd person's moderated mark 2 exceed the first?

Ie. Im coming first in 1 subject, i score 78 in that exam, the bloke coming 2nd scores a 85, my school based is 84, his is 80... would his moderated beat mine?

nice

HSC
m.c.moey said:
theres a few contributing factors to that.. such as your ranking and how well those ranke above you did. If those ranked above you completely fucked up.. then sorry but your fucked. But your school based assesment generally will go up if u did better in the exam.. you wont get the exact mark for ur final moderated.. but it should go up if you got a good rank and rest of the class does well.

What i wanted to know is, if the person coming first in any one subject get beaten in the exam mark by the person coming second, is it possible for the 2nd person's moderated mark 2 exceed the first?

Ie. Im coming first in 1 subject, i score 78 in that exam, the bloke coming 2nd scores a 85, my school based is 84, his is 80... would his moderated beat mine?
yeah im ranked 13/22, and there are more smart asses above me who alwys do well would it go up my marks or not? to answer ur question have totall no idea myself thtw hy im bit worried aswell

thts tht concern my marks if im ranked 13/22 and not good assesment marks but i did good in the hsc????:confused:

guernica3

HSC
They moderate your internal mark (school based) and the person coming first will always be first. The person coming first in the class has their mark moderated to the highest mark in the exam from your school. The person ranked last has their mark moderated according to the lowest mark in the exam.
But when they get 50% moderated with 50% exam the person ranked 2nd can get a higher mark.

If your ranked in the middle section the people around you can affect your marks. They can drag you down or pull you up. Depending on your schools marks and how they then apply to the rankings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)