PIP workflow (1 Viewer)

lv_415

HSC
Hey all,

Can someone please tell me the workflow/order in which we use to complete the PIP please? I heard people tell me we dont do the introduction until term 2 but then i hear people tell me otherwise.

Also how is the log supposed to be set out? like i know what i need to include in the log but i just dont know how to set it out.

Hope you guys are well :))

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Regarding the way in which you should set out the log, high achieving students/Personal Interest Projects have seemingly adopted the following approach:
  1. Write one paragraph introducing the topic and establish its relevance to you with respect to the personal interest project.
  2. Write one paragraph that provides insight into your original study and (if applicable) whether the results generated from a data collection method(s) (such as questionnaires/surveys) shifted your focus in a different/more appropriate direction.
  3. Write one paragraph exploring the scale/complexity of your topic. Here, quantitative/qualitative aspects may be explored.
  4. Write one paragraph discussing an ethical concern(s) that arose during your study of your chosen topic.
  5. Write one paragraph where you discuss difficulties/obstacles faced during your Personal Interest Project journey, including the effects that overcoming said difficulties/obstacles, in addition to having successfully completed your PIP, have had on you.
I hope this helps! :D

lv_415

HSC
Regarding the way in which you should set out the log, high achieving students/Personal Interest Projects have seemingly adopted the following approach:
  1. Write one paragraph introducing the topic and establish its relevance to you with respect to the personal interest project.
  2. Write one paragraph that provides insight into your original study and (if applicable) whether the results generated from a data collection method(s) (such as questionnaires/surveys) shifted your focus in a different/more appropriate direction.
  3. Write one paragraph exploring the scale/complexity of your topic. Here, quantitative/qualitative aspects may be explored.
  4. Write one paragraph discussing an ethical concern(s) that arose during your study of your chosen topic.
  5. Write one paragraph where you discuss difficulties/obstacles faced during your Personal Interest Project journey, including the effects that overcoming said difficulties/obstacles, in addition to having successfully completed your PIP, have had on you.
I hope this helps! :D
Thank you so much !!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)