PI bike cource (1 Viewer)

08Melli02

HSC
hey where bout's did u guys do the motor bike course? i did myn in deniliquin wit my class. we had fun but we broke 2 of the bikes they jus stoped workin
if ne of use use msn would i be able to get ur addresses so i can chat and see wat sort of things u do and wherther out courses are much different. myn in melli_151103@hotmail.com

unstable

the killer
HSC
hey thts a good idea with the questions.my msn thing is unstble66@hotmail.com
so yea. hey umm im leavin skool soon but im gonna try and finish pi cuz it is the only thing i am good at. i nearly got my butchers apprentishis (spelling is wrong i cant spell!!!) so im gonna leave when it comes through. so yayness

08Melli02

HSC
heyhey
unstable we tryed adding ur email but it says u don't exist....... very strange. so how is everyone going with their primary course? we're doin the chemical course at the moment which it pretty easy. i'm goin to tocal to the open day on either the 8th of july o the 15th of july, i'm really excited bout goin to check it out. neways keep in touch everyone.
catchyas
Melli

smiley_1001

HSC
N/A
hey, im still here! I got an info package sent to me from tocal, it looks soooooo good!!!! have u seen the cert 3 in horsemanship or whatever its called? it looks so good! if i dont get into uni tocal looks like the BEST place to go!!!!!!! But hopefully i get into uni *cries* haha, na uni should be ok anyway, and then i get to be a vet which is my ultimate aim anyway....catchyas later!

unstable

the killer
HSC
hiya sori i got my msn wrong it is unstable666@hotmail.com. so hey 2 of my friends got in2 the ag collage u guys are talkin bout. well how do yas think ur gonna go in the pi exam? i didnt do as well in my trial wich put my class position to 6th from 3rd. man i was angry. but im gonna do pretty well i hope.

shortycooper

In Front Of Computer (Tele Point/Kempsey)
HSC
help!

hey guys, i know i posted this in the other P.I thread, but i thought sum of you mightnt check it cuz its older.

i need major help.
my teacher is a dick and has only taught us the bare minimum... eg " IPM is the use of chemical and natural control methods to prevent damage to the surorunding enviroment, it can include natural alternatives, natural predators and chemical controls" thats all we learnt bout it
why....oh why does me teacher have to be such a dick?

so if anyone...anyone at all has any notes at all.... please help me

my addy is halo_included@hotmail.com

please help your fellow P.I'er

unstable

the killer
HSC
okay every1 so it is tomorro our final PI exam who here aint nervous? im not really nervous but seriously it would be stupid to say tht im not thinkin bout the exam. i hope well all do well. i kno we can all beat the rest of the people at othe schools cuz we are the bes. anyway i miss steve. :rolleyes: hahahaha. love ya all. tynee. xxx

smiley_1001

HSC
N/A
Hey, yeah i hope i do well in primary *fingers crossed* HAHAA do you really miss steve? lol catchyas GOODLUCK!!!!

unstable

the killer
HSC
so every1 we hav finished. yay! so wich question for the last bit did yas choose? i did 21 and 22. tht was pretty easy. but stillhard at the same tym. i miss evry1 basicly from narromine high. i loved them all *sniff* lol. but na it was really wiered cuz i was thinkin bout narromine and steves name came to mind and tem i talked to ya and well it was wiered. well love ya. tynee

colli-17

HSC
We did the bike courses, Quad and Two wheel, with the 2 wheels we did correct riding safe jumping techniques and wheelstanding to get over tuff and stuff like that, with quads we moved stock and controlled them over rough stuff and sprayed and that kind of caper
We also did a truck unit, Ute unit, Tractor unit and towing and we are doing harvesting after trials.

m.hyde

HSC
N/A
oh oh my school did it and it was great fun. it was in the winter and raining and muddy and was really a good weekend for everyone. except those who fell off. its not a compulsory unit but if you school thinks its worth it then they do it

Valkyre

HSC
I've learnt how to ride a Quad but I'm doing my Primary Industries at Richmond TAFE in NSW so the quads are always there. Our teacher promised my class to teach us to ride the two wheel.

unstable

the killer
HSC
aint looked at thus in ages. no body looked at our tish we was snobed by everybody. nice 2 see it used. oh yea as usual im smashed.,
:wave:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)