Physics Prac Exam Help! (1 Viewer)

shushko69

HSC
I have a physics prac exam on motors and generators, they say they dont know what its on and that they cant tell us anything!!! :(... Can anyone, who has done the exam tell me what happened in theirs..the teacher said that we walk in and do a prac and then we do stuff on it!!!!!!!AHHHHHH.. i hate the unknown! anyway...if sum 1 can help that would be gr8ly appreciated..

btw, this is the 1st time im using this website and it looks pretty good.........

thanks shushko69

powerhouse

HSC
It's a prac? How about you go to the syllabus and look up all the pracs for the Motors and Generators topic and research what they're about?

HSC
yeah exactly and stop posting in the wrong section, do some work and don't be fukin lazy

shushko69

HSC
ifsonotso_100 said:
yeah exactly and stop posting in the wrong section, do some work and don't be fukin lazy
dude, this is the first time i am using this forum.maybve if u had left a link on where i could post my questions that would have been constructive! The last years yr 12 physics prac exam results were the highest at only 40%! ppls say that its is really random and has nearly NOTHING to do with the syllabus...dont think that i havent already studied! But because it is commonly random and on like non relevant topics I was just trying to get sum info on why it was like this, if sum1 who had done it could share the problems they encountered and if sum1 could give me tips on the skills i needed to touch up on to pass.....happy? I thought this website was 4 the students to discuss topics in and about the HSC.........

helper

HSC
N/A
The reason for the rude answer, is this part of the website is for discussing people's opinion of this years exam. You would have been better posting:
http://community.boredofstudies.org/forumdisplay.php?f=18

Answering your question. It sounds like your prac test is skills based, so the topic doesn't really matter. More important are the ability to follow instructions properly and accurately. Also being able to answer questions based on skills in section 9.1 of the syllabus. Ask you teacher for it, if you don't have a copy of the skills section or download the syllabus from the Board of Studies site.

shushko69

HSC
thanks man, sorry about posting in the wrong area...i just saw physics and i thought u know? anyway thanks for the help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)