Perms and Combs Questions (1 Viewer)

HSC
So I've got my HSC this year but I am well aware that perms and combs is the devil for 3u lol. Does anyone have any question banks or resources with a bunch of questions available that I could practice? Thanks!

vinlatte

HSC
So I've got my HSC this year but I am well aware that perms and combs is the devil for 3u lol. Does anyone have any question banks or resources with a bunch of questions available that I could practice? Thanks!
Idk why ppl don't like this topic, I actually found it interesting lol.

I noticed that some textbooks have extra resources when you use their online versions. The New Senior Mathematics has a diamond-shaped icon that shows more questions and interactive exercises, similar to My Maths Online. The Maths In Focus textbook also have these interactive exercises.

TheShy

HSC
Idk why ppl don't like this topic, I actually found it interesting lol.
I done a few perms and combs questions, but just found the whole topic to be boring i guess. Like compared to derivativies which is fun do to, perms and combs is just... numbers. I mean maths is a lot of numbers but perms and combs is just numbers, you know?

ultra908

HSC
I done a few perms and combs questions, but just found the whole topic to be boring i guess. Like compared to derivativies which is fun do to, perms and combs is just... numbers. I mean maths is a lot of numbers but perms and combs is just numbers, you know?
Nah perms and combs is sooo much more fun the derivatives. Derivatives is kinda just applying the same rules over and over again.

TheShy

HSC
Nah perms and combs is sooo much more fun the derivatives. Derivatives is kinda just applying the same rules over and over again.
Yeah lol i kinda guess, but thats what i like about derivatives. Then again, cant really talk since i haven't done enough perms and combs to fully talk about it. Guess ill just have to do more. Then again, what is your favorite topic?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)