PDHPE predictions? (2 Viewers)

nick4nick6

HSC
kinda worried about the options tbh. The structure changes each year- the past 2 years NESA have put in 12/3/5 markers for each section, but previous years have been 12/8 markers. Hopefully they also are lenient on us with types of questions in options- haven't really revised sports med that much and don't really like it so hopefully those won't be too difficult.
^^ what do we think?
Also, what options did u study??

Scienceeeeee

HSC
I did improving performance and sports medicine. Kinda iffy about core 2, but lets hope it's not that hard. Get ready for 8-12 markers lol my hand is gonna give up on me istg

nick4nick6

HSC
I did improving performance and sports medicine. Kinda iffy about core 2, but lets hope it's not that hard. Get ready for 8-12 markers lol my hand is gonna give up on me istg
yeah I also did improving performance and sports med for my options. I actually liked Core 2, was really interesting but everyone is different. The 8/12 markers are definitely horrendous, have barely practiced any so far lol. I'm ranked quite well, although I go to a low ranked school. Hope everything goes well tomorrow (to all the people doing PDHPE on this thread)

may22

HSC
we did sports med and health of young people

hoping that sports med isn't taping and bandaging or climate , would love sports policy/environment

and hoping there's no performance appraisal for core 2 lol

core 1 is pretty straightforward, unless they throw us off with trends or something in the multies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)