PDHPE 2019 (1 Viewer)

alole201

HSC
Hey guys how did everyone go with the paper
i thought it was pretty good in comparison to other past papers, especially multiple choice and the option questions - i was surprised that there were no CVD, medicare or epidemiology short answer questions

Ollie01

HSC
Yeah I think it was not that bad, multi choice q on the 2nd leading cause of mortality risk and protective factors for females was a bit too overspecific... however i don't think short answer and extended response were that bad.

Sn_akr08

HSC
what did everyone for the multiple choice q on responsibility for healthcare services, and the one on the type of feedback from the soccer kick
For soccer kick i think i did knowledge of performance cause he turned immediately before it actually went through the goal and intrinsic. And for health care It was either a or d

Sn_akr08

HSC
Yeah I think it was not that bad, multi choice q on the 2nd leading cause of mortality risk and protective factors for females was a bit too overspecific... however i don't think short answer and extended response were that bad.
What did you put for the health care responsibilities and discrete skill MC

sniggledot1

HSC
ANSWERS FOR MULTIPLE CHOICE
- someone online said these were the correct answers, what do you all reckon
1) A
2) A
3) C
4) A
5) D
6) C
7) A
8) B
9) B
10) C - possibly B - odd question
11) D
12) C
13) B
14) B
15) A
16) B
17) C
18) D
19) B
20) C

ptrad1

HSC
ANSWERS FOR MULTIPLE CHOICE
- someone online said these were the correct answers, what do you all reckon
1) A
2) A
3) C
4) A
5) D
6) C
7) A
8) B
9) B
10) C - possibly B - odd question
11) D
12) C
13) B
14) B
15) A
16) B
17) C
18) D
19) B
20) C
I'm pretty sure 13 is C, and 15 is more than likely D. But other than they look good.

ptrad1

HSC
mmm, not sure about 13, i tend to agree with B, and as for 15 why do you think it is D
Well if you were to look at Q.13 it is asking a question on the basis of the growing and ageing population dot points. The options on C are seen in the dash points below the dot point. The more carers, the more health care that occurs at home, thus reducing impact on health care. Greater access to physical activity will reduce population living with chronic diseases. Thats how i saw it anyways, can go either way imo.

In regards to 15, I think D cause state/ territory Manage public hospitals, whilst the commonwealth government funds primary health care which is medicare. Why'd yu think its A?

BTW not 100% of these, just how I perceived the questions. We will wait and see

Sn_akr08

HSC
Well if you were to look at Q.13 it is asking a question on the basis of the growing and ageing population dot points. The options on C are seen in the dash points below the dot point. The more carers, the more health care that occurs at home, thus reducing impact on health care. Greater access to physical activity will reduce population living with chronic diseases. Thats how i saw it anyways, can go either way imo.

In regards to 15, I think D cause state/ territory Manage public hospitals, whilst the commonwealth government funds primary health care which is medicare. Why'd yu think its A?

BTW not 100% of these, just how I perceived the questions. We will wait and see
I agree, because A suggests that they administer Medicare which isn’t necessarily correct, however D states that they fund Medicare (primary health insurance) which is correct. Along with the fact that state government also manages public hospitals

sniggledot1

HSC
I agree, because A suggests that they administer Medicare which isn’t necessarily correct, however D states that they fund Medicare (primary health insurance) which is correct. Along with the fact that state government also manages public hospitals
is it possible to get b6 with 17/20 in m/c

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)