pathways (1 Viewer)

patchy20

HSC
is anyone else doing pathways and doing the HSC over two years?

adrenaline rush

Schoolies 1-18/Dec/06
HSC
Re: anyone

There are two guys in my school who are in their last year and another guy who is in his first year. I get pretty jealous because they only come in for a period a day but at least i get out quicker.

lala2

Banned
HSC
What does this mean for you, etc, etc, etc? Are you planning to come back at a later date to complete your HSC?

And yes, it's nothing to be jealous of, especially if the reason was illness. One girl did it because she couldn't "handle the stress" and broke down after trials (may be quite likely, but she's in Newcastle med now, so make of it what you will), while another from my year, who's completing her other half of her HSC this year, had cancer. I don't think anyone would fancy having a breakdown, or having cancer, for that matter, over just going home earlier.

patchy20

HSC
well i am now in my second year and i am doing pathways because of a long term illness, which thankfully has been alot easier this year. the one annoying thing though is how everyone says "oh, well you got that mark because you only do 3 subjects" and its like argh! i spend all my free time sleeping and at doctors so i can manage to three subjects. so inconsiderate...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)