Pathways??? (1 Viewer)

patchy20

HSC
is anybody else doing the pathways thing, doing year 12 over two years? i am. and i was just wondering how others were finding it.

dressagestar

HSC
hey there I'm doing pathways over two years but this is my last year YAY!!! i can't wait to i finish!! i found it so much easier and i can actually understand the work i'm given instead of cramming everything in one year.why did you decide to do it??
kel

speedybeatle

HSC
I'm doing pathways as I also have Cerebral Palsy, this is my final year. It is a lot less stressful and gives u the ability to really focus on just a few subjects. Also having gone through the HSC last year i found out what works well and what doesn't in terms of study, and just the geral benefit of insight into what to expect in the last few months until the exams. But sure to make friends with people in the year u will be in, having support is so important.

patchy20

HSC
im doing pathways due to a long battle with anorexia and bulimia. so glad theres only 7 weeks to go now. yay.

beentherdunthat

HSC
:wave: Well, I in a sense, I done pathways... but I don't have a special condition or such.

I just am... nerdy, one may say. lol

It makes life soooo much easier!!!!! I done bio + maths2unit last year. Was hectic :) Good luck y'all!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)