Past Paper/Useful Docs bank (1 Viewer)

Speed’o’sound Sonic

HSC
Hi guys, I have just finished sitting my HSC and had the idea of sharing any past papers/useful resources with anyone who wants them on a google drive. We'll see how it goes, I've only just created the google doc so it might take awhile for much to be uploaded.
Anyone who has already finished HSC or feels like helping out I'd appreciate - along with anyone else who uses this resource - if you uploaded a couple of past papers/your answers to papers already there, to help learn different approaches to solving problems.
Also please check when uploading that there isn't already a copy of it already as I would rather not have duplicates. Cheers

dumNerd

HSC
Hi guys, I have just finished sitting my HSC and had the idea of sharing any past papers/useful resources with anyone who wants them on a google drive. We'll see how it goes, I've only just created the google doc so it might take awhile for much to be uploaded.
Anyone who has already finished HSC or feels like helping out I'd appreciate - along with anyone else who uses this resource - if you uploaded a couple of past papers/your answers to papers already there, to help learn different approaches to solving problems.
Also please check when uploading that there isn't already a copy of it already as I would rather not have duplicates. Cheers

@dumNerd was inspiration

Speed’o’sound Sonic

HSC
I’ll post more papers tomorrow or if this gets a bit more activity. For the moment I’ve just put up like 6 papers for MEXT2 and a couple random solutions. Got a huge folder and transferring them all is a bit of a struggle lol

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Just a heads up please make sure the papers you post are not breaching copyright policy. Any papers designed by private companies such as CSSA, Independent etc are covered by copyright and so it's illegal to distribute them as so.

Speed’o’sound Sonic

HSC
Just a heads up please make sure the papers you post are not breaching copyright policy. Any papers designed by private companies such as CSSA, Independent etc are covered by copyright and so it's illegal to distribute them as so.
Yeah I’ll try my best to ensure that 😂 looks like this won’t take off anyway so probably won’t happen

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Why can't you just upload past papers onto the Resources section of this site?

Speed’o’sound Sonic

HSC
Yeah. The resources section is a little difficult to traverse... to the point where I never really used it.
I’ll be honest I didn’t really think of that, just thought it’d be cool to have a file box where people could share papers, etc.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
harder to find and sort through.
Can you elaborate? Including what you would like to see

FYI one of the reasons we held the survey back in August/September was for exactly this kind of feedback.

idkkdi

HSC
Can you elaborate? Including what you would like to see

FYI one of the reasons we held the survey back in August/September was for exactly this kind of feedback.
notes and resources are together. Lots of stuff is old syllabus. Meaning that if we were to find relevant past papers and questions, we would have to read lots of irrelevant titles to find what we are trying to find. Also, there generally aren't many past paper related stuff uploaded, it's mostly notes. Maybe yank @dan964's past paper bank into this site?

Last edited:

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
notes and resources are together. Lots of stuff is old syllabus. Meaning that if we were to find relevant past papers and questions, we would have to read lots of irrelevant titles to find what we are trying to find. Also, there generally aren't many past paper related stuff uploaded, it's mostly notes. Maybe yank @dan964's past paper bank into this site?
I have put the new syllabus ones on this forum: https://www.boredofstudies.org/thre...abus-resources-2019-2020-trial-papers.391753/

We will be hopefully working on a new resources section for next year. Updates to come when they become available.

s97127

HSC

you are the best! Some students only want to sell them for $20/subject.

Speed’o’sound Sonic

HSC
For people who are still on this thread:
The mods didn’t seem happy with my idea of doing this. I think @dan964 was going to upload papers onto his own page.
Check messages earlier up the thread for more info on this.
Sorry guys

black.mamba

HSC
For people who are still on this thread:
The mods didn’t seem happy with my idea of doing this. I think @dan964 was going to upload papers onto his own page.
Check messages earlier up the thread for more info on this.
Sorry guys
damn whats happening with your drive then?
is the whole problem to do with the fact that you didn't post this in resources?

black.mamba

HSC
tbh i haven't used the resources on bos much either
maybe divide new and old syllabus resources for subjects such as maths and sciences with recent syllabus changes

Speed’o’sound Sonic

HSC
damn whats happening with your drive then?
is the whole problem to do with the fact that you didn't post this in resources?
Yeah as far as I can tell : / I might actually take down this thread and repost it in resources - then it can become a bit more used
Cheers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)