Paper 2 Modules (1 Viewer)

HSC
Same. we studied os hard for all the community work etc. And now we get a radio advertisement. I mean c'mon, like we're going to need that in the workplace. Especially for the people who aint going to be working in the marketing industry.

And how can the English for study (no offence) be soooo easy?! I mean a report?! It doesn't need to be persuasive and u can just cram all the info given in!!! Add some titles, subheadings, a pic and then a recommendation that is so obvious.. SAVE WATER!

Ugh... If only we could choose english for study Q, (lol we probably could.. damnit)

XcarvengerX

Chocobo
HSC
I believe you can do the report, but seeing that many have difficulties in the radio advertisement, the standard and demand may not be as high as the report, so you didn't get disadvantage there. If you did your best, you will go all right and remember everyone is on the same boat.

lengjaii

HSC
Followme : The purpose of the interview was, To promote or To recount, both should be fine

Chelsy : i wouldn't say so, because i included my related material in my essay and i did answer the question for dialogue. That doesnt mean i get marked down because it "looks" like a prepared answer

DamnHSC2006: I wrote she's a well-social person and loves cooking then i relate the recount and the fact that Kylie increased her volume and pace when she mentioned her mum's "fairy cake" . As for the first question, i mentioned that they were the only chinese kids in school then reinforces with the idea of "Miss Kwong's soy sauce" which attracts school kids to Kylie's birthday party.

I reckon this year paper 2 is more challenging and luckily i did not memorize my essay (Strictly Ballroom) =D but i only managed to complete 2 full booklets (8 pages i think?) for section 1 and 1 full booklet (4 pages) for section 2 - I thought i could've done better.

As for the listening paper, it wasnt that hard. Most questions were straight-forward and simple. :)

dunno04

HSC
paper 2 is harder than paper one. because of the creative writing of question 3 and 4

OTher than that.
HSC 2006 ESL ENGLISH IS EASY!
AND NO MORE ENGLISH!

=D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)