Our actual pip marks (1 Viewer)

jessxxr

HSC
hi guys, so i was really curious as to how we could seriously find out our actual pip marks and i emailed bos and they replied, so just thought i'd share it with you all in case there was anyone else wondering too! :)

"Hi Jess

I apologise in my delay in responding to your email.

The breakdown of marks for practical courses such as Society & Culture is available to Principals from the start of Term 1 next year. The report is called the Components report. You may wish to contact your school Principal after Term 1 commences in 2012 to request access to your Society & Culture performance marks. It is up to the Principal to release this information to you. The Board does not provide this information directly to students.[FONT=arial, sans-serif]"

[/FONT]so there you have it guys, how to find out for sure!! :D

jessxxr

HSC
i'm not sure really, i would think that they were probably already sent back because it's been a while, but i guess the only way to find out is to ask your teacher :)

jessxxr

HSC
wellll because my school made two copies of everyone's PIP, we could just take the draft copies they had if people wanted them back and everything, so no one's actually asked for their real copy yet i don't think :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)