Organisational methods? (1 Viewer)

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
ok for the question asking about the two ways that that watermelon business i think it was could organise its business when it puts a subsidiary in a developing country... what did you people talk about...
because i talked about the things from global under employment relations.... ie "internation division structure" "product division structure" etc etc ...
what did you all do? cause i wasnt sure if it was that or the stuff about flat management etc

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
anyone? 12 people have read an no one answered?!?!?! im really curious what other people put

nicole

Wasnt really sure about that one. I compared using a flat organisational structure or a hierachial organisational structure, and the implications for global biz. Dunno if thats right...

connie

HSC
N/A
i think thats right, that was the only question where i was like wtf? i just put staffing methods but yeh i think you are pretty right

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
sorry connie but who are you saying is right... me or nicole? cause this is one question im worried about

chris42

HSC
I just said use a scientific or possible behavioural method. I wasn't too sure about that one, I just thought you needed to compare two different management methods.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by chris42
I just said use a scientific or possible behavioural method. I wasn't too sure about that one, I just thought you needed to compare two different management methods.
Thats exactly what i did, i dont know too much on employment relations, so i shoved the managerial structures in there.
i had to leave it and come back to this question

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
ahh fuck!!!! you all did those things!!! hmmm i did it specific and spoke of the "organisational methods" in employment relations section of global... fuck

caramel

HSC
yeh i did flat and hierarchial structure for that

chrome

HSC
i also did hierarchial and flat organisational structure

Glide

I cant remember what I wrote, but I remember freaking out when I got to it :)

PhiL

For the organisational structure question, i talked about the different types - international division structure and international area structure cause it was a "global business" and so i put 2 and 2 together and got that.

What did you put for the other 2 parts of that question. One was about shortage of skilled labour, and another was something about minimum standards of labour i think???

HSC
i think i said geocentric and ethnocentric staffing structures... maybe that was later on i dont know

shazabdazla

i put product division structure and country division structure,...
in the textbook it says

ORGANISATIONAL STRUCTURE:
- decentrilisation v centrilisation
- diff structures eg product structure, area structure

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Originally posted by PhiL
For the organisational structure question, i talked about the different types - international division structure and international area structure cause it was a "global business" and so i put 2 and 2 together and got that.

What did you put for the other 2 parts of that question. One was about shortage of skilled labour, and another was something about minimum standards of labour i think???
YAY someone else who did what i did... lets hope we are correct ay ;)
for the skilled labour thing i just talked about the different types of training they could do.... but thats just because thats the only thing that came to my head

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
yeah i basically shoved the whole topic in.. talked abt decentralised versus centralised, various management theories..even put polycentric versus ethoncentric... wasnt sure..so i shoved everything.. haha

Juliet

HSC
i put global web and network, but i think its wrong, that question confused me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)