• Workplace

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • World Order

Votes: 18 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mevelyn2551

HSC
What Focus Studies did everyone do? Just curious, because a lot of the teachers at our school advocate the less popular focus studies, saying that they would be marked better or allow us to write more sophisticated responses. Anyway, we did workplace and World Order, which I thought were hard - but then again, I never did any of the others.

shona1990

HSC
village-idoit36 said:
What Focus Studies did everyone do? Just curious, because a lot of the teachers at our school advocate the less popular focus studies, saying that they would be marked better or allow us to write more sophisticated responses. Anyway, we did workplace and World Order, which I thought were hard - but then again, I never did any of the others.
That's strange.... I thought workplace was one of the most common... :S

meh12c

HSC
Its intersting when choosing focus studies...i find that teachers generally go for the ones you don't want to do...

i mean at my school we did FAMILY and WORKPLACE

i loathed family but i guess it was a nice question...too b honest both family and workplave questions were almost the samme

Mevelyn2551

HSC
shona1990 said:
That's strange.... I thought workplace was one of the most common... :S
I think workplace is something like 30%... at leat that was what we were told. World Order used to be a part of the old 3 Unit Legal course, and I think it something like 5-10%. However, dont quote me on the accuracy of any of this - that is, after all, why I am doing the poll :)

meliss_225

meliss225
HSC
My class did Family and World Order. WO was good in that once we started studying that there was pretty much no need to ever study for HR because its practically the same, and law and justice, well thats pretty much year 11...

katie2261

HSC
We did family and world order - both were pretty easy I think.. especially the 2nd question for WO about effectiveness.. It was the exact same question as our last assessment task which I had memorised (got 19/20) and also read over yesterday before the exam

samuel slack

HSC
Did World Order and Family. Both were pretty decent topics, and nice questions this year.

jb2007

HSC
We did Family and World Order. World order is good as there's always something relevant to talk about. The world order Q was really easy.
Family Q was pretty good, I did the first one about reform, it was good because it simply said "discuss" no "evaluate the effectiveness..." Excellent :)

sarz14689

HSC
our class did family and technology...
family seems easy as there is heaps on it but u have a textbook to fall back on
technology is relatively easy but there is nothing in textbooks on it *much* you have to rely on what your teacher gives you and ur own research...
who else has done technology ?

oh well :)

hopes for 85 +

blitzed m/c short answer and crime...

and the options were pretty good to answer, i was expecting the whole "effectiveness of legal measures" type response but these were straightforward and it wasn't hard to manipulate pre-prepared answers to suit options...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)