Option 4 - Chemistry of Art (1 Viewer)

nit

HSC
yeh, marks for random stuff - it was fairly easy to blab on tho...generally sweet and very much dot-point-orientated

R

randhi

Yeh i have to agree, i was expecting something really tricky like on chelates, models or why complex ions get their colour but this was relatively okay. although i did stuff up the Sodium one, well the first part anyhow so two marks down the drain

greentree

dmanit, i sooooo wanted to do chem of art, krina too, but our stupid teacher would'nt let us so we said we'd only do forensics if we got to watch CSI and stuff, it worked for a little while!!:)

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
randhi said:
Yeh i have to agree, i was expecting something really tricky like on chelates, models or why complex ions get their colour but this was relatively okay. although i did stuff up the Sodium one, well the first part anyhow so two marks down the drain
I totally agree, I was waiting for a question on chelating lignads! :p but it never came. The energy level diagram question was a bit left field and that Ancient pigments essay! :p

But not too bad.

cameron0110

HSC
S_Kaye said:
good
except that 7 marker for egyptian pigments. what the fuck?
That wasn't too bad for me, because our school had a research task on chem of art and that question almost word for word came up in the research task so that helped in terms of being able to remember that stuff... but other than that I wasn't too worried except how the hell do u award 4 marks for explaining why transition metals have multiple oxidation states, isn't that really a 2 marker because the Bohr model is so much more in depth for the same amount of marks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)