Onstage!!! (1 Viewer)

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
Congratulations! That's good for you. So what, did you get a letter today? Where are you from? How many people in your group? Give us a brief sypnosis of your group piece.

j.c.ka

HSC
From an all girls school in sydney

Basically theres four of us in our group and we're all male mechanics. The boss has gone away for the weekend and left his 'baby' (an old classic car) in the shop under the comand that ti doest get touched. in te end we succumb together and wen we go to start it it doesnt work and basically the story unravels as to WHY it doesnt work and a race against to clock to fix it before the boss gets back.

Its pretty slap stick but it was soooooo much fun and we got to wear king g jump suits WOO!!! that's where the idea stemmed from.

SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!! never really thought it would happen. like we always told our seves that it we woudl get in... (wishful thinking) but we did

THE POWER OF THOUGHTS PPL!!

pinkballerina18

HSC
Hmmm

Well my group thought we would get in...So did our teacher...And we...Didn't...LOL. I guess we were pretty crap afterall. When is Onstage on anyway? I so have to go and watch all the performances. I'm happy for you though. Congratulations. Looks like all that hard work paid off. And also, it's harder for an all girls group to get in I've heard...So even more congratulations! It must be an exciting piece. See you at Onstage!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)