OnSTAGE / OnSCREEN / WRITER'S OnSTAGE (1 Viewer)

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
Anybody see either OnSTAGE / OnSCREEN / WRITER'S OnSTAGE this year? I saw all three and found that they were all quite a let down... I felt that this years OnSTAGE was a repeat of last year - though i still found it an enjoyable night... OnSCREEN was pretty good (I'm doing Video Drama for IP), but still i thought the videos on display in the lobby were weaker than last years... Anyways, has anybody got any other thoughts about any of these?

Katey

HSC
I went to Onstage - saw both program A & B. I havn't been before so I can't really compare, but I enjoyed it. I was a bit disapointed that they repeated 3 of the Group projects in both programs though!! It would have been better to have seen more rather than seen the same ones again. I think I enjoyed the Housewives group devised most.

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
Yeah... I saw program A.... It was alright... Which did you feel was better katey - A or B? The housewives group devised was very very good i must admit... It was one of those pieces you have to think about to fully understand - but that's the best bit! One criticism i have re: "Perfect Imperfections" (the housewives) was i found it hard to hear... The bits i did grab were great though! I found "Do it for Momma" (the piece re: beauty queens) was hilarious - that was my personal favourite! Anyways - what were your thoughts on the rest of the pieces? I take it you are doing Drama this year - correct me if i'm wrong! What are you you doing for IP????

Tim

hair color=blonde,eye color=blue

I saw it for the first time and loved it .Especially "Do it for momma"
and according to the standing ovation, the rest of the audience loved it too.

--------------------------------------------------------------
"I'M A BLONDE, YOU BRUNETTES!!!!!":eek:

Katey

HSC
Yeah "Do it for Momma" was great :) (Aaaaaaand Shuffle shuffle walk walk! hehe) I thought that the guy in that group pulled his role off really well - he didn't try and be too overly feminine like most guys do when they try to play female parts! I can't really remember which program I liked best... my memory isn't that great :)

Yup I'm doing drama this year. I'm doing scriptwriting for my IP. Ahhh its so scary! Half the time I love it and the other half I hate it. If it wasn't already half-way through the HSC I would probably chicken out and change my idea (again! I've changed my mind about 4 times so far) What r u doing for ur IP??

Kate

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
haha! yeah - so many people have changed idea/ips already! Originally i was gonna do performance becoz my teacher said from the productions i was lead in then it'd be good, but im really good with a camera + editing so I'm doing video... It should be good... Im running out of time though... I got my mark back for Theatre of the Absurd performance mark and i got rooted by the markers... as did the whole class... so gay! oh well... i hate this whole HSC thing! how are you coping?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)