Omg Omg Omg Omg (1 Viewer)

macca rockz

holy moly its OVER the last 13 years of doing sicence, and the last 6 of biology is finally OVER!!!! omg freedom from the stupid subject i sooo didnt need ;).. but hey, what did you all think? i mean i thought it totally sucked, but i didnt get enough sleep and i now have a stupid drama exam, but hey running on no food and next to no energy, and no bloody sleep, but other wise i thought it wasnt tooo bad!... well nik how you think you went? :D.. it was okkies, but crap also... but any whooo its over now!!!! :p

luv macca

lolly_161

one more to go!!!

heya....

i thought the exam was pretty ok....altho the stupid questions in the commication topic was crap....

multiple choice was ok

short answer was ok as well...i guess....

and i had no sleep either...man that sucked.....

falling asleep during the end of the exam = NOT KOOL...hehe

anyways...let me kno wat u thought...

LaUrEn
xoxoxo

Farkette

HSC
yay.. posting before exam officially ends. no biggi but i wanted to to it at least once

one left.... till then, 10 day party time!!

ps i think i failed

o well!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
wasn't hard, wasn't easy. coulda done heaps better. should've left more than the night before to study.. bah. why is it everything i remembered, wasn't in the exam ? stupid.

anywho, no more biology forever n everrrr w00t ^.^ [btw, communication was good !! bring it on]

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
i did the genetics code broken.
omfg
wtf is linkages?
wtf wtf wtf?

Bobcat

HSC
Annegelic said:
wasn't hard, wasn't easy. coulda done heaps better. should've left more than the night before to study.. bah. why is it everything i remembered, wasn't in the exam ? stupid.

anywho, no more biology forever n everrrr w00t ^.^ [btw, communication was good !! bring it on]
Communication...good!!

All the questions in communications stumped me, except like the first 1. I think i wrote cerebullum or something, which is most likely wrong knowing me. Nothing i studied was in it :( .

~*~Karina~*~

The multiple choice was a bit hard, but the written answers question i thought were ok...i did a lot better than i was expecting, so i'm happy. But the communication question...a bit vague? It didn't really cover a lot of the stuff, which is good i guess.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
it wasn't bad..but it wasn't great either..i think i've probably done pretty alright though..communication sucked, especially because i hadn't finished reading over my notes for it, but, it could have been a lot worse ie. asking about parts of the ear..hadn't read that bit yet! lol..i think i knew enough crap to pad out answers and give me at least 1 mark lol..

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Bobcat said:
Communication...good!!

All the questions in communications stumped me, except like the first 1. I think i wrote cerebullum or something, which is most likely wrong knowing me. Nothing i studied was in it :( .
lol comm's the only thing i freakin understand. i think for that Q i put occipital lobe for perception n temporal lobe for sound.. just guessed, it WAS abit vague.

that 7 mark Q about technologies n the impact on society.. farrout i wrote like a whole page.. bwahah had heaps of time left over so thot i'd extend it.

Dokoism

the exam was fine easier than HSC past papers ive done before. Code broken was a bit tricky but lucky i had about 1 and a quarter hours to do it in. The linkage took like half an hour i didnt recall the experiment but i talked about demonstrating with pipe cleaners etc. That was the only real stumbler i thought the exam was pretty good :)

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
I misread the first communication question, I didn't see the 'and sound' part. Argh! :( It's annoying because I know the answer.
I know I screwed up some of the other questions too. And I disliked the 8 mark one.
The exam seemed to follow the same pattern as past years. At least the questions related to the content.

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
Dokoism said:
the exam was fine easier than HSC past papers ive done before. Code broken was a bit tricky but lucky i had about 1 and a quarter hours to do it in. The linkage took like half an hour i didnt recall the experiment but i talked about demonstrating with pipe cleaners etc. That was the only real stumbler i thought the exam was pretty good :)
r u serious i ahd no idea what it was mean to be? u mean its recombinent dna? oooh i fucked up

mayhemily

HSC
yeah it was much better than I thought. No mitosis questions *YAY* cept communication was kinda sucky espesh the wavelengh, frequency, pitch question because we didn't learn that at school. So I only remembered a couple of random things i read in someone elses notes! but yeahhhhh im pretty happy with it. I was the last person to leave the exam room because everyone else had finished by about half an hour before the time but i took my time... I digress. It was pretty good anyway!

callisto

has called it a day
HSC
communication was OK

forgot about the brain sections...haha oh well we only ever rushed over that in class anyway. and that damn ocilloscope experiment, man that was gay! who cares about sound waves. colour blindness...meh, cones & photopsins, easy peasy but that animals thing? haha, @ the last minute I remembered something about the bower bird & all the blue stuff they put in their nests, so I hope that'll do.

Buy ya, I was soo tired! got like 5 hrs sleep the night before cause I was studying all weekend, ever since EE1 on Friday and barely had enough time to go over the whole damn syllabus. Man I HATE the HSC..grrr, hurry up and finish already! 2.5 days till Ancient...

dan291

HSC
that exam was my bitch.. :) i found the 8 marker at the end of short answer a bit tricky but the rest was all simple and the same as previous years exams.

was prolly lucky.. i did the genetics option which was simple as.. so yay :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)