OMG!! did we get slipped a GENERAL paper??? (1 Viewer)

stormz89

HSC
It was easier then previous years. I can't believe I didn't do question 10. Looking back at it now I could of done it, its easy :( Oh well. My aim was not to get a band 1. I'm sure I achieved this goal.

4unitfreak

HSC
It was hell easy.... way better than any of our practice ones and so so so so so much easier than the trial, which I got 80% raw mark on.
Band 6 here I come.

Patar

0101 0000
HSC
4unitfreak said:
It was hell easy.... way better than any of our practice ones and so so so so so much easier than the trial, which I got 80% raw mark on.
Band 6 here I come.
By "so much easier than the trials", Ms 4Unitfreak (who does 3 Unit and the reason just ESCAPES me why you are 4Unitfreak :p lollol) do you mean "so much HARDER than the trials?"

I couldnt even do much of 9 and 10...

Then again I didn't study. But I didn't study for trials either!! :p

Ahh, it was an OK test.

Last edited:

Patar

0101 0000
HSC
minijumbuk said:
I'm a 6-unit freak. 6 units of SCIENCE.
Wow... that must suck :p

Haha, whatever works though. I dont do any sciences, never really liked the subject. The joke with 4Unitfreak (we're both friends at the same school) is that people on here kept asking why she only does 3 Unit Maths when she's 4 Unit Freak

Well, she picked up 4 Unit and then dropped it after first term :p But still has the name. So tired of people asking she put 4 UNITS OF SCIENCE :p

I am procrastinating now... better get back to Ext.1 English work *mutters*

4unitfreak

HSC
Patar said:
By "so much easier than the trials", Ms 4Unitfreak (who does 3 Unit and the reason just ESCAPES me why you are 4Unitfreak :p lollol) do you mean "so much HARDER than the trials?"
No.

Lolz.

Bekhit

HSC
emmjee92 said:
yeah easy paper, i thought...
i'm still kicking myself over accidentally missing question 3b)...there goes 4 marks
and i also messed up big time on Q10b)ii)
i got an answer and i went through the process right but i think i made a stupid mistake along the way...
also realised i made a stupid mistake on Q6.a) :(
hopefully over 108...
ayy im kickin ma self 2 cos i accidently missed da 3 marker in 4c)iv) n i didn get much from question 10 2
mayb we can help each otha out ...ill kick u n u can kick me:D lol

sbrooks

HSC
argh it's not like it was a hard paper, but i already know that i made some really stupid mistakes... ><"

whatever. a band 4 or above would be great[if not overly optimistic] . math has always been my absolute worst subject. i'm just glad it's over ^^

bheck7

Don't shoot the messenger
HSC
imo 1-5 was harder than usual, but 6-10 was easier than usual, so it balanced itself out well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)