o-week @ cumberland 2009 (1 Viewer)

jkwii

Ultimate Member
HSC
what's the deal this yr? pretty similar to other yrs or will there still be stalls and stuff. i got a friend at usyd already talking about joing suufa (frisbee association) but not sure if i can do it a cumberland.

Liqqeh

HSC
I'm wondering the same thing, what sort of things will be happening? I checked out the o-week website for the main campus but haven't found anything for cumbo, do they start on the same day, etc..?

jkwii

Ultimate Member
HSC
well i got a sheet here that says about uh the days. i remember it being the 25th and 26th. o there is a big party on the 25th if anyone wants in. info pending.

iceman_leith

Sydney University Rep
I can be found wondering the streets or the alley
HSC
People let me just inform you that it would be in YOUR best interest to attend the orientation day that your degree is on. So if your not doing B. Health Science go on the 26th of Feb. The main campus o-week is open to everyone so i suggest go there one day and Cumbo the next day. Also if you are a cumbo student you CANNOT use main campus' ACCESS card at cumbo. You can only use Campus Rewards at cumbo which can be purchased on orientation day. www.campusrewards.com.au

vivtzav

HSC
if your doing B health science is it better to go to cumbo orientation on the 25th and main campus on 26th?
what times does the cumbo orientation go from?

HSC
Cumbo orientation is 9am-4.30pm.
There's also an email in your usyd email thinggo about it :)

jkwii

Ultimate Member
HSC
also. is the campus tour necessary. i got something on in the arvo. could i leave at 2-2:30 instead?

jkwii

Ultimate Member
HSC
its sounds rather boring and shit actually from the pdf in the email. however, im gonna turn up got the student rewards card and the morning stuff. as far as clubs and societies i hear of not many unless you're really religious, they only have christian ones tho on the website. if u want clubs and scoieties go back to camperdown in o-week. however, u may notice that's if a fair trek anyway. maybe 40 mins by public transport.

HSC
Oh ok thanks :)
Yeah I guess it depends on the timetable and all that...I was hoping for a dance group at cumbo but I might just go to the main campus one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)