now that you've done the exam what do you think you'll get (1 Viewer)

mathock

HSC
yes an aligned 90 will be nice :) can i get fries with that?

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
i got 90% in my trial, i had just proved to my teacher that i was capable of a band 6 and now i think i completely screwed this up.
i feel completely depressed, there was so much that was so obscure, like the citric acid acetic acid crap...that was like some weird piddly little dot point no one cared about.the calculations i was ok with..they were fine enough but GOD i want myself to be wrong in this horrible feeling that i have only just scraped a 70% i really do.

sub

hey whoever owns this thread may want to start a poll...or someone else who can be bothered :)

matt_a

I'm also predicting raw 80's. Just depends on whether I got all those equations right, and how picky they wanna be on written responses.

Rowlooooooooooo

I though it was easy and there was nothing i didn't know, except for what you used to identify Cl- ions,
So im hoping for 90+

Chris!

i think i will get about a 85 raw mark, hopefully go good overall cause got 1st (internal) in my class

derrida

Old Hack
HSC
Yeah rowlooooo same here! i felt i knew everything except for the Cl- ions bit. I think i figured it out in the end. Is it Lead Nitrate? the makes Lead Chloride? White Precipitate? I know its definatly a white precipitate.

Ohh i was also a little dodgey on the non-ionic detergents in Industrial chemistry. They are biodegradable from just hangin around in water for awhile right? Like it only takes water in motion and UV's to decompose em?????

I was rushing to finish towards the end , but i still think i picked up all the marks. I had no trouble, cept i think my work is messy.

stoydgen

Shiftius Curry
HSC
Mee thinking 80+ :D

Mind you i only thought i didnt know 6 marks... (2 of which were multiple choice). lol i forgot how to prepare a standard solution :S And the chloride ion stuff was wacked :p But other than that mee is still :D

xeriphic

Steven12 said:
how so? if I had 100 in this test, my internal marks is gona get dragged up to 100, but the if second highest got 75. his or her marks will moved to 75, i dont see how my marks will affect others unless they achieve a mark above me.
not exactly sure, but all I know is your marks will affect them if you do worser than them

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
I know definately i have 4 marks wrong, 3 of which was multiple guess >_<
The other was from shipwrecks where i said the Br- oxidised to Br2(l) instead of (aq).

Here's hoping i scrape into a band 6 to make up for the shoddy english exam.

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
here's hoping i get a pass!!!
i seriously did study for that freaking exam and then i get in there and go "oh crap. i don't know any of this!"
i didn't like the way the questions were worded and stuff.. some of them i sat there and read a dozen times and was still confused.
hoping scaling will carry me to a 70...
dammit i'd bet money on the fact that i failed that, and it counts for me!!!

xeriphic

tina_goes_doo said:
I know definately i have 4 marks wrong, 3 of which was multiple guess >_<
The other was from shipwrecks where i said the Br- oxidised to Br2(l) instead of (aq).

Here's hoping i scrape into a band 6 to make up for the shoddy english exam.
kahahahaha same as me XD, though I got four wrong in muliple choice and one wrong in that phosphate ion one ahhhhhhhhhhh should be yellow not blue hmm

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
Hmmm im thinking along the same lines as you Scruff.. hopefully my marks will get aligned :)
I left about 8 marks simply due to time.. but hmm who cares
Whats over is over :)

Time to burn my PE books ... \m/

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
after looking at most of the threads on different questions i reckon ill get about 85 raw, i have no idea what that will be converted to though

Rhi Kate

...!
HSC
I wanted high 80's but i totally screwed that exam.... especially forensics.... (silli teachers) so now anything above 70 will be great :vcross:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)