noninfectious disease? (1 Viewer)

tau281290

HSC
Shadose said:
Wrote about mesothelimia....probably spelt it wrong though :S Seriously hope they don't take marks off for spelling errors. There are so much symptoms, I just put in 5 or so, and I hope they don't take marks off for not listing all.

Don't know why I wrote about that, I know other diseases so much better :'(
Like Scurvy and lung cancer...omg it just came up and I couldn't think of anything else lol
There are like 100+ symptoms for Down syndrome, i only put a few. You cannot possible list them all =P

DA15Y

HSC
vs2328 said:
apparently down syndrome isn't an inherited disease.. one of the bio teachers went to an inservice and said its not considered as inherited (even though its in the textbooks) and that melanoma isn't an evironmental disease .. although the question wasn't specific in asking for environmental or inherited .. so down syndrome is still considered as non infectious

oh jeez, u almost give me a heart attack just then coz i thought u said they specified what type of non infectious disease... i missed the word WASN'T, lol

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
DA15Y said:
umm guys, did it mention a specific type of non infectious disease? i thought any non infectious is fine... oh no.. i did scurvy coz dats what we did in class!!!!
No it didnt, plus its not allowed to specify a specific type of non-infectious disease as the dot point in search for better health just asked for a non infectious not one of every type

DA15Y

HSC
did anyone here do communications? it has such stupid questions, especially that tympanic membrane question!!! and by the way, were we meant to draw a diagram of an ear or do we only need to draw a flow chart showing the enery transfer?

adnan91

HSC
DA15Y said:
did anyone here do communications? it has such stupid questions, especially that tympanic membrane question!!! and by the way, were we meant to draw a diagram of an ear or do we only need to draw a flow chart showing the enery transfer?
Labeled diagram of ear showing how sound thingo travels for outer ear->middle-> inner

Takuto

HSC
draw the ear i believe, it didnt say flowchart.. i thought about that for a while too lol

also, you can stop fucking posting ur non infectious now

i never asked what disease you chose, fags lol

cait44

HSC
I did Anorexia Nervosa.

I thought the paper was good, except for the tympanic membrane.
Were we supposed to draw and ear with the path or a flow chart...anyway i did both because with my artistic ability my ear was unrecognisable

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
DA15Y said:
Basically everyone on BOS seems to hav done communications...genetics represent

syriangabsta

HSC
N/A
Takuto said:
draw the ear i believe, it didnt say flowchart.. i thought about that for a while too lol

also, you can stop fucking posting ur non infectious now

i never asked what disease you chose, fags lol
minamata minamata
minamata minamata
minamata minamata
minamata minamata
minamata minamata
minamata minamata
minamata minamata
minamata minamata
minamata minamata
minamata minamata
minamata minamata
minamata minamata

disease!!

its a non-infectious environmental disease :)

its when excess mecrury is in blood.

you know it can cause death? :O

syriangabsta

HSC
N/A
Takuto said:
hard nerd..
haha you're the one who wont get over the stupid question :p

its not the end of the world, its ok to mistakes :) so just live on

Takuto

HSC
syriangabsta said:
haha you're the one who wont get over the stupid question :p

its not the end of the world, its ok to mistakes :) so just live on
lmfao.. like i care about it.. i just find it funny that you have to be such a fucking geek in ur previous post

no life for sure

Last edited:

ramosaj5

ajay
HSC
N/A
I did Addison's diesease, the adrenal glands can't produce ne more aldosterone, would that be rite????

syriangabsta

HSC
N/A
Takuto said:
lmfao.. like i care about it.. i just find it funny that you have to be such a fucking geek in ur previous post

no life for sure
LOL! me no life...your the one whos on this fkn thread 24/7 bitching about your lost mark. im sure if you had a life, you'd have some fkn better shit to do .

dont argue, you'll lose

Takuto

HSC
syriangabsta said:
LOL! me no life...your the one whos on this fkn thread 24/7 bitching about your lost mark. im sure if you had a life, you'd have some fkn better shit to do .

dont argue, you'll lose
HAHAHA

yeah im scared

ur so gangsterrr

im doing the hsc u dumbcunt, which is why im here to get notes, so no, i dont have anything better to do (i.e study threads) i made afew posts at the start only, and it wasnt even bitching. i was jsut curious what would happen and who else did it.. ur the one that replies 1 min after i post fking spamming minimata like a champ

tough kid.. i wonder what ur like irl

Last edited:

kwinnall

HSC
i did Down's Syndrome
... its a bugger they didnt ask for an infectious disease, in which case i wouldve done malaria, which would have been bit a easier.

Dyne

HSC
I did Diabetes... one I could remember the most about from PE :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)