NKE to the death of Thut IV questions (1 Viewer)

insanerp

HSC
Hey I was just wondering what everyone chose for the historical period New Kingdom Egypt to the death of Thutmose IV?

There was that empire question which was ok

and there was the greatest exam question ever,
"assess the significance of the reign of Thutmose III during the period"

is it just me or is that the best question ever? :)

butterflyxx

HSC
I didn't like both the questions, but i chose the Thutmose III one and my gosh, i was so happy that i actually passed the spine of the booklet! I can't believe i managed to bullshit that much.

insanerp

HSC
i loved the thutmose III question, i wrote a full booklet for almost the first time ever for me

nadinetannous

HSC
I chose the T3 question. I should have studies each pharaoh more carefully, but I knew heaps about him anyway, though I drew a blank at his internal policies. I filled up exactly half a booklet- I'm hoping the phrase 'quality over quantity' applies to my essay!

Nadine.

BellaR

HSC
EMPIRE!! Without a doubt, the greatest question of my exam! I basically did a comprehensive history of the early 18th dynasty - all this stuff about the foreign policies of every significant pharaoh. It was GREAT. And it really neatly tied in to the Hatshepsut foreign policy question. JOY.

ringout13

HSC
N/A
BellaR said:
EMPIRE!! Without a doubt, the greatest question of my exam! I basically did a comprehensive history of the early 18th dynasty - all this stuff about the foreign policies of every significant pharaoh. It was GREAT. And it really neatly tied in to the Hatshepsut foreign policy question. JOY.
yeah i agree with this dude, i wrote about the warrior pharaohs, foreign policies, role and development of the army, expulsion of the hyksos, and how booty, trade, tribute and geographical setting all contributed to the wealth and prosperity of the EMPIRE
it was rad!

pirate!

HSC
Yeah....interesting. Should've been ok, even though I hate Egypt and think its all crap, but I chose the wrong question for me. Should have done the empire question but no, i chose the Thut III question and realised what i should've done half way through, which by that stage it was too late too change.

I'm hoping for a mark of 70....man my marks have gone downhill since half-year. its been starting all this egypt stuff i tell you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)